motown graffiti crusier
Reaction score
anybody looking for the movie hot rod 1979 i have some on dvd pm me

starring
Robert Culp
Pernell Roberts
Gregg Henry
Robin Mattson

sorry about posting in general diss should have posted in other stuff for sale ooops!

Awesome movie! I found a copy on ebay a couple years ago must have watched it 20 times since i got it!

thanks homecloned for puttin movie clips up sure that helps out
No problem 67plymouth, I would buy one from you but I scored one about 3 years ago on fee-bay. How is the quality of yours?
I remember when this came out. It was actually a made for TV movie. Not big screen.

copy very good quality i play mine on my 65 inch and looks great was acually a abc video

Sorry guys. I sent him a money order today. MINE!

P9150142 [].JPG

In the first clip, was that David Bradford from "Eight is Enough" driving the Olds?

In the second clip, there must have been a 6-spd trans because almost everytime they cut to the interior shots, she was a-shiftin'. ;)

In the first clip, was that David Bradford from "Eight is Enough" driving the Olds?

In the second clip, there must have been a 6-spd trans because almost everytime they cut to the interior shots, she was a-shiftin'. ;)

Yeah GTX there are a few stars in this.

yeah it is david bradford from eight is enough

Hate to say this but bootlegging is illegal and immoral.

Please stop. This is the kind of thing we don't need in America anymore.

im just tryin to share with my fellow moparians it doesn't have a copyright protector on dvd otherwise i wouldn't do it

im just tryin to share with my fellow moparians it doesn't have a copyright protector on dvd otherwise i wouldn't do it

momoparman its not like this is on the shelf at every store.
I agreee, he is just sharing.

Never mind.....I see the mentality and I don't agree with it. I bet the people who did produce that movie are out of business because of this very thing....I'm sure you can justify it if you want it bad enough.

I'm also sure you would all feel the same way if it was your product people were "sharing".

Something like this just happened to me. I recently lost a job because someone "shared" my bid with my competition so I will never agree.

And no I never burn friends CD's or DVD's old or new. Never will.

That's all I have to say....enjoy your movie.

P.S. you might want to look up the definition of sharing......it has nothing to do with mass production.

I remember a movie when I was a kid in the 70s from TV that had a yellow 56 Chevy in it and I think if I remember correctly it got shot up at a grocery store. For the life of me I cant remember the name of the movie to buy it.

-
Back