Hot Rod Power Tour 2015

-

Dart swinger 73

Reaction score
I've gone on past 6 Power Tours. Is anyone from this forum going this year. Hope to have my Dart ready to go by then. If not I'll take old reliable. If you never did it, it a great time. I do have to tell you. It can be habbit forming. As soon as I get home from the tour. I start plan ning for next year. One credit card I use on the tour. Then I spend the next 12 months or less paying it off. And I'm ready for the next tour. Hope to see you in June, 2015:coffee2:

Welcome aboard if I missed you Dart swinger 73 :glasses7: Yep we have a few that may :coffee2:

This member has been few years in a row, longhauler I believe, but thats the way he rolls :glasses7:

I forgot his user name :toothy1: NOT!

Attachments

• Tony power Tour.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 695
Sounds like fun........where is it starting and ending this (2015) year.

Don't Know yet. We ended in Dells Wisconsin this year. It seems like my Power Tour is just getting to the starting place. What a drive. Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. to Dells Wisconsin. That's longer than the tour itself. :cheers::burnout:

Welcome aboard if I missed you Dart swinger 73 :glasses7: Yep we have a few that may :coffee2:

This member has been few years in a row, longhauler I believe, but thats the way he rolls :glasses7:

I forgot his user name :toothy1: NOT!

Hey Mike!

Yep, been there, done that and loved every mile:D

I remember the first Power Tour that had about 20 cars. I went for 9 years as a long hauler. Last was 2007 for me. traveled with the gang from Year One.Always said I'd like to do it again. The most fun ever in a car you could have.(For me anyway).

always wanted to do the tour. always something else going on though.. one year i'll do it..

if gas stays cheap there should be an even bigger turnout.

I signed up for the 2015 Power Tour. I am tentatively planning on just making the runs from Madison to Champaign to St Louis. If friends from down south decide to join me and Dart is running good, I might be persuaded to run the entire tour. Right now I am focused on getting an A500 mounted in the Dart.

Id love to do some of the Power Tour but my Swinger has a long way to go. Plus Im pretty far away from Madison,WI!

This will be my first Power Tour and I'm doing the long haul. I did attend the show at the IA stop last year and was hooked.

36 days to go! *panic*

-
Back