Hotchkis suspension sale code

-

76orangewagon

Reaction score
Just recieved in the mail a sale flyer from Hotchkis suspension good for 25% off all their products goor thru September 30, 2011 Discounts exclude subframes,wheels or any items not manufactured by Hotchkis. Discount code is SS11. Hope some of you can use this saving. :thumrigh:

dang, if u look at their Total Vehicle System for an A body, you'll save 628 bucks!!! So you'll get it for $2,069. Thats pretty good!

After that, id call summit and see if they could price match that, and order it from summit. LOL

Pictures from Wednesday out at Willow Springs.

All these Mopars have full Hotckis TVS systems...

Attachments

• KahnMediaPic2.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 523
  • JohnMcGannPic1.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 515
  • KahnMediaPic1.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 515
If I wasn't knee deep in a custom suspension I would be all over the TVS system

Jealous as hell. What wheels do you have on the barracuda?

They are 15x9 Optima brand Minilite looking copies. I think Optima is out of business or no longer makes that wheel. Tires are 245/50/15 that are discountinued. I had to do some rear fender lipping and bend back a 1.5" triangle on the bottom of the front fender lip to get them to fit. And they still rub a little.

Attachments

• BarracudaStreetsOfWillow.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 444
They are 15x9 Optima brand Minilite looking copies. I think Optima is out of business or no longer makes that wheel. Tires are 245/50/15 that are discountinued. I had to do some rear fender lipping and bend back a 1.5" triangle on the bottom of the front fender lip to get them to fit. And they still rub a little.

Nice , car must handle like it's on rails with those tires . Had a set of 245.50-16 f 255.45-16 r on my old car really helped cornering . Wish I could fit those on my Dart without chopping panels

thanks for the sale code i probably will be buying the tvs kit.
but is this really any better than what firm feel has to offer?

thanks for the sale code i probably will be buying the tvs kit.
but is this really any better than what firm feel has to offer?

Yes. Firmfeel makes great products, but they pretty much stick to the original designs with improved spring rates, thicker torsion bars, etc.

Hotchkis actually redesigned the suspension, changing the mounting locations of the suspension points. The Hotchkis sway bars are actually hollow, so even though they have higher rates they weigh less than most aftermarket sway bars. The rear springs are also redesigned and have fewer leafs (lighter).

The Hotchkis stuff is also more expensive, but it definitely takes things up a notch.

Just recieved in the mail a sale flyer from Hotchkis suspension good for 25% off all their products goor thru September 30, 2011 Discounts exclude subframes,wheels or any items not manufactured by Hotchkis. Discount code is SS11. Hope some of you can use this saving. :thumrigh:

Thanks for sharing - made shipping their stuff to Canada worthwhile.

-
Back