How about a riddle thread

-

Nite Moves

Reaction score
Thought of this and like to have some fun. Post a riddle or even a pic of something ( something discreate) that we can guess on. If you get it right its your turn to post one............Anyone interested? I will start. What gets wet as it dries?????????? Easy people..LOL This one isnt to hard.

The Pope, Beyonce, Barack Obama, and Bill Gates are on the same plane. There are only 3 parachutes left for the 4 of them. Obama says: "As the President, I think I should have the right to have a parachute, because I rule millions of people in the greatest nation of all." Beyonce says: "As one of the greatest singers of all-time, I think I should deserve to be safe. I bring tears and laughter to millions of people, and I'm an important contributor to pop music." Bill Gates says: "As one of the richest successful company owners, I think I should live because I'm on top of the economics cycle, creating jobs and incomes for millions of people. I am a wealthy and intelligent man." Finally, the Pope says: "I'm an old, religious man. I lived a life that's full, I helped millions of people find their way through God, I'm ready to let go of a parachute and to face my fate."Which one of them will abandon the parachute and die?

It cannot be seen, it weighs nothing, but when put into a barrel, it makes it lighter. What is it?

A plane crashed directly on the border of the US and Mexico.... Where do you bury the survivors?

A chevy!!!
You dont bury survivors unless they are members of Congress haha

A sun dried turd. lol

one is a vitamn and one is a hormone haha

-
Back