How about those Phillies ......

-

HAUK67

Reaction score
Long time coming and it looks like the philadelphia phillies will be going to the World Series....1 more win and were in....:cheers:

I'm happy for the Phillies.......Any NL team but the Dodgers.:angry7:

Great series against the brewers....The dodgers are a good team with a big help from Manny, but it will be the Phils in the World Series.....25 Years since Philly had a champion....

GO DODGERS!!!!!

if phills do win they will get sweep by the rays, becasue if the phills dont have the pitching to match the Rays, only hamels. The dodegers sliped up in the games that they lost.

Game 1 furcals error
Gamee 2 myers acutally got hits dodgers pitchers fault
game 3 dodger win
game 4 the Hr to stairs when rollins was on deck ughhh
game 5 dodger win
game 6 unknown until i see the pitchers

Alot of if's......Rollins on deck? I think he was last yeat NL MVP? Dodgers are a good team riding on the shoulders of Manny....I think the Phillies pitching staff if as good as anyone else's in the playoffs? Oh, and 85-0 after the 8th inning....Bring on the Rays or red sox's......

First off, dont celebrate until the final out of that 4th win, Im a Clevelander so I speak from experience. Im pulling for the Phillies, I was lucky enough to meet Charlie Manuel when he was here with the Indians and he's about the nicest person that you could ever meet.

ya last years MVP....what has he done in the playoffs? look at B.J upton 8hr in the regular season and 5 in the playoffs. ya 85-0 after the eigth thats because of lidge ok what about before the 8th inning? the dodgers lost the game in the 8th not after... I think if you match the pitching up their not as good as everyones they have their weaknesses. Moyer is the weakest link and next is joe Blanton. after that they get better with myers and the ace hamels... but its never over till its over, We all saw what happen with boston and clevland last year.

I know, but its fun to watch..I agree about Myers, 46 yrs old throwing 75 mph fastballs wont cut it in the playoffs..Only the phillies bats will hurt them, they can out score any team they face if they are clicking..92 wins this year also, with the same pitching staff besides Blanton who we picked up late..And for B.J UPTON, MVP FOR THAT series, WOW he has been killing the ball.If the Phillies lose i will walk from Philly to LA...... Just kidding....

ohhh and Diamond Backs suck haha

Yea, thanks for letting me know. I didn't notice. :tongue9: LOL

If it wasn't for the acquisition of Manny, the Dodgers would never have taken the division.

To add insult to injury.....the Cubs and the White Sox are my 2nd & 3rd favorites.

Can you say choke......Oh, woe is me......:error:

The Phillies should be able to take the Dodgers. Hard to come back from a 3 to 1 deficit in a 7 game series......

it has happen before you never know jsut have to win one game at a time. everyone member RED SOX...Clevland???

and even if we dont when you will get sweeped by the RAYS!!!!! it will happen so eat your words now

Noone will be swept by the rays....A little side bet on that? Tonight lets hope the phils rap the series up and bring on those rays..

It's been way to long.....This town need's it BAD....Eagles are not looking good, flyers dont look good now, the Rangers are looking like the team to beat....I like the 76ers this year over Boston?

ok,ok It was a good Fight but the more experienced team won, Dodgers young hitters failed to hit
and phillies hit when they needed it

BUT haha GO RAYS in 4

they had better get to the series, i already have tickets to game 2, and this town needs a championship.

Congrats to the Phillies......enjoy. So where are you travelling to for game 2 ? ......Tampa or Boston?

Congrats to the Phillies......enjoy. So where are you travelling to for game 2 ? ......Tampa or Boston?

It would be the 2nd game in Philly. When they "advanced sale" the post season tickets they are marked "game 1 home" , "game 2 home" etc. Its the only way they can do it not knowing the exact dates and locations.

Congrats Phillies fans! And Dodger fans just come join us Clevelanders in the "wait til next year" section, weve been here for over 40 years (for ANY of our 3 teams to win it all)

IT will be TAMPA RAYS all the way
I predict that B.J upton has 2 Hrs
and if the phillies get shut out in one of the games its all over, member AL won the All Star Game, o and DH also

Great chance it will be the "Cinderella" Rays against the Phillies. The Rays have had a magical season in the toughest division in all of baseball.

I don't have a favorite here, but would love a good world series this year. There hasn't been even 1 close series so far............

It will be a great series, and remember the rays were shut out in game 1 and have come back to score 31 runs in the last 3 games.The phils are just as good as the rays, they won this series with really no Howard, if he can get hot and Werth heats up it will be a high scoring series...

i wouldent say just as good, but i think it will be the same case as last year. Had to say it, but go Rays. LEts just wait and see

-
Back