How bad do YOU want a 340 six pack intake -- not mine

-

But it is "THE LAST ONE"......

:)

And the stupid thing is someone WILL buy it...

Then you still need the rest of the setup. Like this is the expensive piece.

Not for sale. But I have $2200 in to this restoration. And I got my stuff cheap.

20160311_210635.jpg

20160404_195801.jpg

20160404_195738.jpg

If that sells, I have one in the garage I will sell.
Someone will buy that and then the next day mopar will make a new batch of them :)

I would probably look into some type of aftermarket fuel injection system before I would drop that kind of money. At least you wouldn't have to adjust the carbs every now and then and get all the benefits of modern day EFI.

I would probably look into some type of aftermarket fuel injection system before I would drop that kind of money. At least you wouldn't have to adjust the carbs every now and then and get all the benefits of modern day EFI.
agreed. it is not a lot of fun making adjustments on those, there is not much room. I used to have to remove the center carb to make internal changes, other than float setting.
that said, they do look cool, and can work well, with some tweaking.
that particular manifold really has some limited value, because it is an "after"-aftermarket one: mopar performance, not original style; so aar and T/A restorers would be disinclined to buy it for the finishing touch on a big bucks restoration.

-
Back