How bout' them Cleveland Indians..

-
I hope they save some wins for the playoffs if my Yankees don't make it I want the Indians and Franconia to win it all...I know a team from Canada that was favored to win it ,but they've already been ELIMINATED:p:p:p

Been a tribe fan since the 80s, every time they get close they loose. I watch every game I can and this is our year!!! With the addition of jay Bruce, and kipnis coming back, Brantley almost healed, I think this time we win it all. Just keep Zimmer out of the mix and we will be fine!!

Yankees clinch playoff spot they weren't even suppose to be finishing anywhere close..makes it even sweeter clinching against the blowjays who WERE suppose to win the division and are dead LAST:D:D:D

It don't matter, the Dodgers are gonna win it all.

Them yanks ain’t got nothing on the tribe! With Bruce in the lineup and Kip, and now Brantley on the bench waiting to get in, this is going to be a one way trip to the World Series!!!!!!

Indians made it look real easy last night.
first time, I EVER SAW ANYBODY PLAYING POCKET POOL ON A LADDER ! I give up , who is JD ?

Them yanks ain’t got nothing on the tribe! With Bruce in the lineup and Kip, and now Brantley on the bench waiting to get in, this is going to be a one way trip to the World Series!!!!!!

Well I know it WON'T be the LAST place Blow Jays who were SUPPOSE to win the east but finished a lowly LAST:rofl::rofl:..GO YANKESS!!

Did somebody fart??..smells like Canadian bacon:lol::lol:..GO YANKEES!!!

Kluber GONE in only the third.. GO YANKEES!!! 6 runs that's how many golf ball's the Blow jays lost today:rofl::rofl::rofl:..

What did Yankmees starter last in game 1?
Final score tonight? Did CC stagger in from the bullpen? Jays are 6 balls deep in Yankmee wives lol
Kluber GONE in only the third.. GO YANKEES!!! 6 runs that's how many golf ball's the Blow jays lost today:rofl::rofl::rofl:..

9-8 Tribe. Yankees just ain't got it this time around.
~ Dave from Cleveland

-
Back