How bout' them Cleveland Indians..

-
Yankmees last rites tonight. Then I guess the the crying begins lmao.
Go CC you bloated overpaid walrus drunk!! Probably a wife beater too.

Get a clue..Yankees WEREN'T suppose to be even sniffing the playoffs this year they we're favored to finish at the bottom of the East but once AGAIN they prove everyone WRONG..And if it weren't for Gerrardi's bone head no review they'd be up 2-1 in games..And get your game's straight Tanaka pitched last night..clueless:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Neither were the Twins, they made it to the 1 game playoff (always thought that was stupid unless a tie) and even though they won, didn't there first pitcher get yanked in the first or second inning? You talk trash to everyone, when your own team that you've jumped on the bandwagon plays just as shitty as the team you are ripping. If the scores were 12-3 or 11-1, it would make a little more sense, but I guess you'll grab at anything to make yourself feel better. My Twins should have sucked but they surprised everyone. Didn't hear me calling every other team a bunch of has been AAA players that landed on a POS team.

How's the intermediate shaft?

Sabathias bar tab? Sabathia's food bill for a day probably cost more than what he make's in a year?

Wow..you seem to have a problem with C.C. might want to get that checked out..by the way he already made more throw a baseball the you'll EVER see!!!

Hmm you know contract details? I thought he was paid in food vouchers?
Oh by the way Bruins lost 4 squat to Avs.
Wow..you seem to have a problem with C.C. might want to get that checked out..by the way he already made more throw a baseball the you'll EVER see!!!

And he made more than you too! Wow, what a strong argument. And the correct spelling is "thrown". Thought you noreasters were better educated, being all those fancy Ivy League schools and all.

All I know is that there’s nothing more American than baseball and old mopars. No matter who wins, I’m glad they don’t take a knee and still take their hats off. No matter who wins, nice to see some raggin’ on each other over who’s better!

With that said, Cleveland just giving them a chance to play an extra game....make sure the yanks are ready for the off season. Lol

I know what it is, Cleveland wants to pocket more money, every game adds up!

Guess I'm wrong on the above statement. They changed the way the playoff money pool gets distributed.

How much the winner and loser receives from each poolEdit
The World Series winner gets 36%, the World Series loser gets 24%, both League Championship Series losers get 12%, the four Division Series losers get 3.25%, and the two Wild Card playoff losers get 1.5%.

An example of the 2006 Cardinals, the players got $362,183.97(equivalent to $430,280 in 2016). Not too shabby.

The pool was at 69.8 million in 2015, couldn't find more current numbers.

And he made more than you too! Wow, what a strong argument. And the correct spelling is "thrown". Thought you noreasters were better educated, being all those fancy Ivy League schools and all.

Correction I should have written THROWING..

Damn. That’s a lot of money. Wonder if they’d let me borrow a couple thousand dollars. I’m good for it lol

Damn. That’s a lot of money. Wonder if they’d let me borrow a couple thousand dollars. I’m good for it lol
Just be on a team for the full season. They paid $390,000 to 66 people on the Cubs. Must include front office? There sure isn't that many players on the roster.

Any Dodger fans in the house. lol should be, they're gonna win it ALL.

Dodgers closed out, Arizona.... Houston and Dodgers in final four....,who ,is next....?:)

Harper is a heck of a player but his arrogance is off the charts and Im hoping the Cubbies can shut em down.
Puigs arrogance and antics on the Dodgers, same thing. They just keep throwing $$ at the team and hoping for a championship.
Like seeing what Houston is doing.
Go Tribe!
Well I hope the cubby's can bump off the Nats and send Harper packing. The Indians and Yanks are gonna play their butts off today.

-
Back