How bout' them Cleveland Indians..

-
Go Tribe. Smoke the Yankees,and the Red Sux... I want ,the best team to win...without Spygate, underinflated football's,.....

Way to blow a huge lead, Yanks. LOL

Yankees DIDN'T blow anything their DUMBASS manager did..Yankees were handling the Indians no problem til that non-review what an A-hole he is!!!

9-8 Tribe. Yankees just ain't got it this time around.
~ Dave from Cleveland

Really,they knocked your Best pitcher out by the third inning.and had totally command of that game til Gerradi made that dumbass mistake..

C.C was pitching a GREAT game..Gerardi is an idiot can't wait to see how the fans treat him tonight..Yankees are still PLAYING..Blow Jays are home playing with themselves:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Let’s see if the tribe sends them yanks back to house tonight to think about it next year

Yankees Win..Theeeeeeeee Yankeessss Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!

Them yanks ain’t got nothing on the tribe! With Bruce in the lineup and Kip, and now Brantley on the bench waiting to get in, this is going to be a one way trip to the World Series!!!!!!

Ya ok Bruce 0-4 with FOUR K'S!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yankees Edge Indians in Game 3 Pitchers' Duel to Keep Season Alive

But they are still the better team?

Sabathia 5 k's wow so much better than 4 k's! 12 strikeouts by both teams with multiple pitchers. Stroked, you need better numbers to back up your BS trash talking "Ooohhhhh, my team squeaks by the other team, but it might as well have been a 100 run lead." Can't you just call it like it is, and say they win a close one and are lucky to be playing again tomorrow (tonight)? As I said a year ago, for the money they pay out, they should DOMINATE the playoffs! ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY STORKED 340, FOR HE HAS SHOWN US THE WAY TO THE PROMISED LAND! Too much? Definitely. Yank this!

Last edited:
Yankees Edge Indians in Game 3 Pitchers' Duel to Keep Season Alive

But they are still the better team?

Sabathia 5 k's wow so much better than 4 k's! 12 strikeouts by both teams with multiple pitchers. Stroked, you need better numbers to back up your BS trash talking "Ooohhhhh, my team squeaks by the other team, but it might as well have been a 100 run lead." Can't you just call it like it is, and say they win a close one and are lucky to be playing again tomorrow (tonight)? As I said a year ago, for the money they pay out, they should DOMINATE the playoffs! ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY STORKED 340, FOR HE HAS SHOWN US THE WAY TO THE PROMISED LAND! Too much? Definitely. Yank this!

Get a clue..Yankees WEREN'T suppose to be even sniffing the playoffs this year they we're favored to finish at the bottom of the East but once AGAIN they prove everyone WRONG..And if it weren't for Gerrardi's bone head no review they'd be up 2-1 in games..And get your game's straight Tanaka pitched last night..clueless:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The YANKMEES will NOT make it past Cleveland. LOVE to see CC stagger around the mound... bloated up 300 lb drunk
Go Tribe!

Yankeess Winn..Theeeeee Yankeessssssssssss Winnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

Wanna talk about Bruce??? What about judge??? Lmao. Hasn’t even hit the ball but once and it didn’t leave the infield. Lol. He hasn’t even been an issue for the tribe.

Wanna talk about Bruce??? What about judge??? Lmao. Hasn’t even hit the ball but once and it didn’t leave the infield. Lol. He hasn’t even been an issue for the tribe.

Your right..he's talking with his glove:thumbsup::thumbsup:..GO YANKEES!!!

Gotta love Chapmans neck tattoos too. Quality #1

Gotta love a LOSER who comments on other teams when the one he follows is out picking their asses on the golf course..:lol::lol:..by the way what time the Blow jays play tonight..oh thats right they finished dead LAST in the division:rofl::rofl::rofl:...GO YANKEES!!!

-
Back