How bout' them Cleveland Indians..

-
My life revolves around more than sports wtc etc.

Really,you seem to have a fetish with me EVERY thread I start you have to come on to with some kind of comment..I appreciate the admiration but I don't go that way, maybe that's how it is up there in "hockey puck" land but I don't swing that way..by the way you still living in your parents basement?? that would explain a lot...GO YANKEES..TWENTY-SEVEN and counting!!!

hqdefault.jpg

Really? You call me out dipshit, and I'll respond.
You still dont answer the question eh?? Like I said yer too chickensh** to answer it...lmao points to your character right there.

Really,you seem to have a fetish with me EVERY thread I start you have to come on to with some kind of comment..I appreciate the admiration but I don't go that way, maybe that's how it is up there in "hockey puck" land but I don't swing that way..by the way you still living in your parents basement?? that would explain a lot...GO YANKEES..TWENTY-SEVEN and counting!!!

ccsabathia.jpg

See, THAT is your problem right there. Always someone elses fault right?? Go check yer threads. Do I comment in ALL of them?? Nope not even close.
YOU bring it on yourself, rants, spewing bs, name calling and just being an overall immature assclown.
Believe me im not the only one with that opinion. As Ive said before Dimaggio and Gehrig are embarassed by you

thCAQO9AFN.jpg

He's been lights out since coming to Houston. Hope he keeps it rolling.
Was a great game last night, win or lose, but Houston winning is awesome. The city sure could use this.
We'll see how the old veteran Verlander holds up tonight........Go Tigers.....oops....Go Astro's!

Good game.first one goes to Astros..I see they gained some "band wagon jumpers"..:rofl::rofl::rofl:..losers,like your teams...GO YANKEES!!!

LOL, love it John!
Gazoo gets THROWN OUT at third?!?!?!? WOW, ANOTHER GREAT THROW from an Astro!!

And then Judge doesnt even try for the fly ball?!?!? LOL laughable, they DESERVE TO LOSE

Oh for the record I AINT A BANDWAGON JUMPER! Im a sports fan. Favorite ball team?? Blue Jays....AND WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE YANKMEES.
Hey Stroked, remember last year?? Yeah when YOUR team DIDNT make the playoffs?? Yeah, who did you cheer for in the playoffs?? Cleveland?? And Im a bandwagon jumper...lol.
Should call you "IT" cuz yer a clown.
Oh JV just struck out his 6th

Last edited:
Say what Johnny? Say that again
THEEEEEEE Astros WIIIIINNNNNNN!!!!

Both teams played damn good and it was a very good game! I was really surprised that Verlander went the whole way for as old as he is.

Lol, yep excellent game for sure. Yankmees miscues cost them.
Scoring that run almost seals MVP for Altuve. Verlander was unbelievable. I was surprised he stayed in the game with pitch count way over 100. Hard to pull him as dominant as he was tho.
Participation medals being made for the Yankmees.
THEEEEEEE Astros WIIIIINNNNNNN!!!!

Both teams played damn good and it was a very good game! I was really surprised that Verlander went the whole way for as old as he is.

Next year for who??..you got to win FOUR..next three are in N.Y...GO YANKEES!!! every other team WISHES they were still playing..LOSERS:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

-
Back