How bout' them New England Patriots!!!

-
Yes I know it was only lowly Dolphins but they sure look good,and last week they looked like they were just playing around the with the Stoolers 33-3..Brady is going to get his SEVENTH ring ya baby!!!
Your cheater/loser Patriots just got their ***'s handed to them by the Miami Dolphins
Who's laughing now Laughing Boy
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

miami.jpg

^^^ did you see the highlight film???
tom-tom throwing a temper tantrum because all the rest of the team sucks :rolleyes::rolleyes:.
:rofl::rofl:

Ya they lost finishing 12-4
:lol:

Hell, even my Steelers beat them

Ya and your stoolers will be home watching the Patriots play in the playoffs a record TWELVE straight years..suck on that losers!!

Yeah the Dolphins suck. But this makes a bad season a little easier to stomach. LOL
4105_miami_dolphins-primary-2013.png

No the team I root for is in the playoffs for the TWELFTH straight year..you should be made your sorryass team is cleaning out their lockers:rofl::rofl:..now they suck!!!

The Cheatrights will be joining us soon. Reserve your tee-time. What do you do with your time after they lose.

He’s more embarrassed than anything.

Now why would I be embarrassed??..I don't play for the team weather they win or lose has no bearing on my life(except of coarse when I bet on them and win,which is just about every time I do:D:D) it's pure enjoyment..just like reading all these lameass responses from you simpletons!!!

-
Back