How can this seller think this is a good ad!

-
makes you want to just run to TN and drop 6500 on good floor boards and a rebuilt tranny of some sort

Prob. the only good things he could say about it. Also only 2 pictures are from the only good side and rear of the car. Didn't show anything that would make anyone want to go check it out.

My guess is he does not want to sell it.............but his wife wears the pants and it must go.

Well, he answered the only 2 questions I usually ask when buying.....I'm all in at 10k!!!

Check his feedback...hasn't sold/bought anything in two years and last two transactions were negative feedback, even more reason to stay clear.

Check his feedback...hasn't sold/bought anything in two years and last two transactions were negative feedback, even more reason to stay clear.

Good point. I wonder why his feedback shows 100% until you open it and look inside. That doesn't seem right.

Good point. I wonder why his feedback shows 100% until you open it and look inside. That doesn't seem right.

It is because they changed the feedback rating to only count the last year so anything prior does not count on the percent.

The interior color is "primer"....

Does that mean it has no interior????

looks like the only two things they have ever sold they never even shipped lol imagine buying the car and then showing up to an empty house nothing in the drive

It is because they changed the feedback rating to only count the last year so anything prior does not count on the percent.

Thank you for the information. I was unaware of that change. I'll have to investigate further the next time I buy something on there.

It's better than anything I have.

My guess is he does not want to sell it.............but his wife wears the pants and it must go.

hey, the only reason my wife wears the pants in my house is because I cant keep mine on around her :love6:

-
Back