How dangerous is THIS thing?

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Hell, I didn't even know these things existed. Let's hook our 22 ft 10K enclosed trailer RIGHT up to the 'ol Pree *** and get down the road.

http://spokane.craigslist.org/pts/2413942790.html

From the ad:

1-1/4" to 2" Hitch Adapter - $15

I do not need this any more. comes with pins. email me please.

3m03pa3oc5V05Z35R5b5v261650525862155e.jpg

That's about as dangerous as a three dollar *****.

My boss has one of those. He uses it to adapt the hitch over so he can switch his bike carrier back and forth between vehicles. I wouldn't use it for much more than that though.

My boss has one of those. He uses it to adapt the hitch over so he can switch his bike carrier back and forth between vehicles. I wouldn't use it for much more than that though.

Right-o

They make and offer these with VERY low weight ratings, and most commonly used to adapt the 1.25 up to the 2x2 for accessory usage, bike carriers, cargo trey, etc.

Wow, whoever even thinks about hooking one of those up to tow with needs a good swift kick to the bean bags.

LOL I have seen this be for little car/ minnie van with a full size trailer and a full size car on it to boot ... Get out of it`s way because it wil
NOT STOP !!!!! [-(

That thing doesn't scare as much as the idiot that would bolt a 2" ball to a 1 1/4" adapter, then try to pull a tandem axle trailer. With a Hyundai.
Oh yeah, seen that too many times.

think its really designed for say a bike rack or one of those little racks that slide into a hitch. but you damn well know people will use them the wrong way..

$3 *****...lmao.. now thats funny.

-
Back