How do you keep leaves out of your guters

-
I want to drive that Hyundai...

I had screens on mine years ago. They helped a lot, but some stuff still got in and I usually had to fix some of them every year. I got rid of most of the trees near the house, so not much gutter cleaning anymore. Used to be really bad with large maples.

Don't know the brand... A friend of mine had some type of caps put on his gutters in the 80's I believe. They are solid on top and the side you can see from the ground has louvers in it so water comes over it and goes right in while leaves roll off the edge. He was just commenting a few weeks ago that it was one of the best investments he ever made. Got this pic online, very similar to what he has.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 118
I just bought the Smart Screens Mike Holmes talks about,there 50 Canadian for 20 feet so thats going to be 150 investment money well spent,i hope thanks for all the help guys.:D

Clue us in... Who is this Mike Holmes you speak of?

Mike is a well know contractor in Canada and has done work in the U.S. as well he has his own show, homes does it right,homes inspection .This show is BIG.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 86
  • 002.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 77
Mike is a well know contractor in Canada and has done work in the U.S. as well he has his own show, homes does it right,homes inspection .This show is BIG.

Now, I got it. I thought you were calling someone that posted in the thread by their actual name and I had no idea who it was.

I used to watch the show but I don't think it is on our line up any more. I really liked it too.

-
Back