How do you like your pizza

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
Reaction score
I'm finding myself with an almost obsessive craving for pizza these days and I have eaten pizza everyday for the last week and a half and I'm still not bored with it.

I have tried many different topping combos and ordered from different places. Mostly chain places like little Caesars and black jack pizza. As well as a local Chinese place that makes pizza.

How do you take your pizza.... standard got and ready or any kind of special orders??

Love Pizza. Always have, and most likely always will. No black olives is my biggest request. Other than that.....

No thanks. Trying to be as healthy as possible. No food vices.

The Italians would hate what I like for pizza. I eat it rarely, tho...I like all kinds of topping, meats, olives, pineapple, green peppers, most the time I can't even rattle them off. I'm sure the pizza joints hate me LOL

Cheese and pepperoni? No thanks LOL

Pepperoni, black olive, mushroom. Oh and it has to be either piping hot or cold, There is no in between.

PaPa Murphy's Perfect Pizza. 1/2 Pepperoni (for Lauren) and 1/2 Canadian Bacon/pineapple for the wife and I. I make some mini's at home that are simple but tasty.

Last edited:
No thanks. Trying to be as healthy as possible. No food vices.
Are you kidding?!? Hawaiian pizza IS health food, all five food groups
Dairy: cheese
Fruits: pineapple
Vegetables: edit: green peppers
Grains: pizza dough
Protein: ham.
What could be more healthy than that?
Edit: pepperoni, onions, sausage, ham, for me. No damn anchovies or olives or mushrooms.

Last edited:
I'm finding myself with an almost obsessive craving for pizza these days and I have eaten pizza everyday for the last week and a half and I'm still not bored with it.

I have tried many different topping combos and ordered from different places. Mostly chain places like little Caesars and black jack pizza. As well as a local Chinese place that makes pizza.

How do you take your pizza.... standard got and ready or any kind of special orders??

First, shouldn't you be working? Second, do yourself a favor and try Deli Pizza. In MD the go to Olympia Pizzeria - Lutherville-Timonium - Menu & Hours - Order Delivery . Is SD it was Godfather’s Pizza | Sioux Falls, SD | Godfather's Pizza , In SC it is https://www.migspizzacastle.com /. My favorite is Hawaiian, ham and pineapple, but a good pepperoni is close. My brother makes the absolute best pizza I have ever had. Beer in the batter and wine in the sauce. Enjoy.

Are you kidding?!? Hawaiian pizza IS health food, all five food groups
Dairy: cheese
Fruits: pineapple
Vegetables: olives
Grains: pizza dough
Protein: ham.
What could be more healthy than that?

Never heard of olives on Hawaiian Pizza.

My wife makes pizza crust from scratch, usually thin crust, then adds back bacon, pepperoni, salami, chicken, green pepper, sometimes sliced turkey, ground beef, then tops it with havarti, Monterey jack, Swiss, and a blend of shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Two slices and I'm generally stuffed. :D
Damn is it good!

My wife makes pizza crust from scratch, usually thin crust, then adds back bacon, pepperoni, salami, chicken, green pepper, sometimes sliced turkey, ground beef, then tops it with havarti, Monterey jack, Swiss, and a blend of shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Two slices and I'm generally stuffed. :D
Damn is it good!
Sounds delicious!

We've been on the "Detroit" pizza kick.

Deep pan with cheese between the crust and the pan.

Didn't know it was a thing, and now some chains are offering it as well as the frozen we've been on.

I actually do like anchovies, and black olives.

I can't do peppers or onions, though.

Ham and pineapple is OK.

BBQ is good if done right.

Used to get "regular" pepperoni and hot wings combo and dip the pizza in the excess wing sauce.

Here's a chicken/bacon/artichoke from Papa Murphy's. Don't knock until you've tried it.

chicken-bacon-artichoke.jpg

vegetarian with sausage please. Heidi and I go to this place that does the wood fire thing. Veraci's. Spicy Tony with a small ceaser and Im good.

Well.... Since nobody's said it yet, I like sauerkraut pizza with onions and mild peppers. A local pizza place here called Savoy's has this combo and they call it the Hammer. Everyone thinks I'm nuts when I bring up sauerkraut pizza but if you like pizza and you like sauerkraut you should try it. I like it!

-
Back