• Fab Oh

Votes: 67 48.2%
  • Huh?

Votes: 27 19.4%

• Total voters
-

bamacuda

Reaction score
I have talked with different members on the phone, and I keep hearing people say, "Fab Oh" as the pronunciation. I always thought it was "Fay Bow". What do you say?

For A bodies only

Pretty soon everything people say will be abreviated and I think it sucks.

For A bodies only

Pretty soon everything people say will be abreviated and I think it sucks.

Or just say it without the "for."

It's like the other sites. How do you say ph-Bee-BO, or for ph-FMJ-BO? Usually I just say "B-Bodies" or "FM&J's," "trucks only," etc.

I will say "Fay bow," like what's asked in the poll, though, but a lot of the time I'll just call it "A-bodies."

I've always called it Fab Oh because it sounds better, but I realize that according to the rules of 4 letter acronyms, it would be Fay Bow. I think from now on, I'm going to say A Bodies Only instead. I can spare the extra half second it takes to say it.

I have a friend not a member who calls it FAGbo. I think it's because he's jealous of all the camaraderie. He's gonna die a lonely old dude surfin Facebook.

I say Fay boh.

It's Fab Oh.

Like Fabulous.

If the third letter was one of the following vowels, A, E, I, Y, it would be pronounced Fay, but that is not the case.

...and this thread isn't going to cause anyone to change the way they pronounce it, anyway. lol :dontknow:

Look bud, I say it like I want to. You just ride on over here and try and top me. lol

so then is tater tots

tahter tots (like tattoo)

or tayter tots (like table)

Attachments

• sonic(10).jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 2,739
Me = 4 a bodies :hello2: I am no English maigre :eek:ops: but wouldn't it be Faeboe :D

It's Fab Oh.

Like Fabulous.

If the third letter was one of the following vowels, A, E, I, Y, it would be pronounced Fay, but that is not the case.

...and this thread isn't going to cause anyone to change the way they pronounce it, anyway. lol :dontknow:

actually I see what you mean ....and I might change the way I pronounce it ....im starting to agree with the "Fab oh" side.

Seems to me that both vowels can't be "long", can they?
If the O is long, the A needs to be short.
If you make the A short, then the O can be long.
Otherwise "FABO and "FABOW" could be the same word.
Of course we are discussing a language in which read is read and lead is lead.

If you are attracted to little boys . It would be Faybo. A real man's way would be a silent A. So I would say most of the Gents on here it would be Faybo.

I myself call it the "A body site" or the "B-body site" or the "E-body site" But you can call it what you want. Just don't call it Boring to be on here. We all love each other and give pats on the back.

If I hear one person say bad things about me without telling me they want to kick my *** you go on my ignore list for ever.

Seems to me that both vowels can't be "long", can they?
If the O is long, the A needs to be short.
If you make the A short, then the O can be long.
Otherwise "FABO and "FABOW" could be the same word.
Of course we are discussing a language in which read is read and lead is lead.

"Fay Bo" would be two long vowal sounds. remember the long "A" sound, is the same as the name of the letter "A". As used in the word "fame"

"fab Oh, is a short "A', and a long "O" . Here the "A is pronounced as it is in "fabulous" "fabricate", or as in the abbreviated word "Abs" (stomach muscles). lol

-
Back