How It's Made on SCI channel

-

zkx14

Duster De-ruster
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Science is running a lot of episodes right now. I think its currently on till sometime Tuesday. Lot of interesting stuff. I know many of these clips are on YouTube and some have been posted here previously. I watched them do Snap-on screwdrivers earlier. Browsing the shows coming up they have tool boxes, intake manifolds, snow plows, car doors, paint chip cards, tools and lots more...

I watch that often. Usually they will run a bunch of episodes in a row, too. Very interesting.

I've seen every episode too, some of them several times. Good show.

I don't know why, but that show puts me to sleep. Nothing against the show itself because I love watching it, but I almost always seem to fall asleep while watching it. I haven't been able to figure it out.

We do the same thing! I think it's because there is no plot that you have to stay awake to follow. My wife actually likes to fall asleep to it. She finds if she's watching a regular show or heaven forbid, a movie, she'll stay up and watch the whole thing.

There's also a show called Factory Made that's very similar. They ran a segment showing how Centerline makes the exact wheel that I have on my Dart. I saved it on the DVR for the longest time and watched it every so often. Pretty cool.

Found the video on YouTube

[ame]http://youtu.be/lHxWuSoQqQM?t=6m10s[/ame]

I like watching that show too, have it on as I type this!!! What I find interesting is not so much what the product is, but machines they invented and the steps involved to mass produce the product.

-
Back