How long has FABO been around?

-
I am member 11185 ....thanks for the tip Joey...I never knew you could hover over the user name and find what member you were in the lower left corner....always wondered what member i was.

Learn something new every day!

Ok I'm hovering but nuttin's happening.Ok,ok I see it now! 10784

bottom left hand corner of your browser window where it normal says "done" amoung many other things......just hover your mouse above different objects and you will see the text in the lower left hand corner changing....thats where it will show your number when you hover over your user name.

Mine says http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/member.php?u=11185

hope that helps

or if you click you user name and then click view profile.....once you are at your profile look up in your internet address bar where you would type out a website internet address.....and you will notice at the end of your profiles address is a group of numbers....that is your user number

This site has really taken off in the last year or two. Kudos to all of the mods that keep things running smoothly. :cheers:

Now were getting to see who the old farts are. I wonder if there is a way to see whos no longer active. Occasionally i remember old names and go and look em up only to see they haven't been on in a long time. Some ya miss, some ya dont.
Small Block

Yup, this site sure has grown. I remember reading an article in MopMuscle that had a feature article where the site was mentioned way back. I lurked for a while, before joining. Looks like I'm 3550.

Grant

I am getting close Mike. ramcharger(Joe) is going to hit 10000 about the same time.:cheers::clock:

We're neck and neck to the finish line. :) Member 1760 here. It's hard to believe how this site has grown. I remember when I first joined. I was looking for a Duster but I just wasn't sure which year I wanted so I lurked for a few months then joined this site for research purposes. I never would have imagined how many friends I would've made. :)

Actually the site started on ProBoards I believe. I was one of the first there, like #12 or something IIRC. Then it was moved here to vBulletin.

We're neck and neck to the finish line. :) Member 1760 here. It's hard to believe how this site has grown. I remember when I first joined. I was looking for a Duster but I just wasn't sure which year I wanted so I lurked for a few months then joined this site for research purposes. I never would have imagined how many friends I would've made. :)

Looks like Mike is gonna break 20k before then. :cheers:

Agreed about the friends. I had no idea how much I would enjoy it here.

Yeah, I was on here before it moved to the V bulletin board. Weren't too many around then...member 795

-
Back