How long has FABO been around?

-
its been around almost forever it feels like, i like this site alot

member 873 thats not to bad :)

but I was on here a yr earlier than that, many times.

if you google search 3404spdvaliant the whole google page listing is me.

Hey adam, at least it's not a chevy...

5288 here as Rick @ Laysons, but I was registered before that as "Hutchfish" on the old board way back in 2004 before I ever moved from Kansas out here to go to work for Laysons

I forgot all about the old board. I seem to remember some complaints about the change. Joey sure proved that he has great foresight.
I guess I've been around longer than I thought.

If I remember correctly, this is the third board version of FABO. I was on the other 2 as well. I think Adam still has links to the other versions, It's kind of cool to look at the other boards. They were small but close knit. My member # is 55, but I can't drive 55. (Sammy Hagar)

Jack

If I remember correctly, this is the third board version of FABO. I was on the other 2 as well. I think Adam still has links to the other versions, It's kind of cool to look at the other boards. They were small but close knit. My member # is 55, but I can't drive 55. (Sammy Hagar)

Jack

You may be correct, but Adam started another board on some other site I can't recall. It's all kind of blurry to me.

very cool guys, i am an internet guru, this is by far the best site around, thanks to you guys. i see all the big posters, and senior members chiming in, thanks for the history, keep up the great work.

ok, just had to post another to hit 50. Ha, ha...thanks for all the info., tech support, etc. my first a body build. with 25 yrs plus in automotive, its nice to have help at this point in my life, thanks alot guys, for the FABO love...

Was there a different board in April of `05? IIRC, (which I don`t very often anymore) when I was looking for parts and came across this site it was on a different board. That was around April of `05?? Within a week or two it was on the present style board, May of `05. Does that sound correct? Were there actually 3 different boards?

No, you were just drunk!!!!:bootysha:

Actually, yes John, there were. You were one of the first members I met on the last board, along with Adam,Mikedevore,360 scamp, and Small block.

No, you were just drunk!!!!:bootysha:

Actually, yes John, there were. You were one of the first members I met on the last board, along with Adam,Mikedevore,360 scamp, and Small block.

Me.....drunk? Nah, but it may have been one of those left-handed cigarettes. LOL! 8)

Bill, you were the first person I met on FABO. I was 4spd. console hunting when I found this site.

I guys, Sorry I haven't been around much.

I started the original pro boards site in Feb of 2004. Hard to believe its been 6 years and over 14000 members.

And the story about the 89 Mustang is kinda true. I have a few parts for it but the car hasnt made it to my house yet. Its actually the second fox body Mustang I've owned.

Sammy Hagar....Mine and MeMikes buddy. The owner of the Cabo Wabo factory. Just has a ring to it....CABO and FABO. What else can i say.
Small Block

I guys, Sorry I haven't been around much.

I started the original pro boards site in Feb of 2004. Hard to believe its been 6 years and over 14000 members.

And the story about the 89 Mustang is kinda true. I have a few parts for it but the car hasnt made it to my house yet. Its actually the second fox body Mustang I've owned.
So Adam, whats the latest with the 340swinger.org web site?

-
Back