how many 69 valiants are on here?

-

69 Valiant Kid

Reaction score
im interested as to what everyones 69 valiant looks like on here. maybe a picture or two and hp and torque specs and 1/4mi time...im proud of my 69 valiant. (sorry dart guys, i like darts too tho, that would have been my second choice)

Hey Kid, could you do me a favor and take some pics of the grill mounting brackets? I need to see how they are attached to the radiator core support. Thanks!

ummm...so i take it you have a scamp? yeah i can take some pictures...busy this week tho...if i have time ill get them to you..

Heres my heap. Its a 67 but the same car mostly. Different grill, lights and other trim pieces. Windsheild and backlight gaskets for 67's are a one year only deal,..lucky me/us!!
Quite a few midyear valiants here.

Been goin nuts tryin to resize pics, hope it works this time.

Yep, I have a lowly little Scamp, lol. I am putting a '69 Valiant grille in it though, and need an idea of what to fabricate to get it to mount up. If anyone has a pic, please post. Great looking Valiant Pauly! Any more under hood shots?

the radiator supports are pretty much the same on all A bods from 67 up. I grafted one from a duster on my car. Near as I can tell, the 69 grill should bolt right up, assuming that you still have the 69's mounting hardware, which I think is different (hood Latch, etc.). The valance may need to be switched too, but not sure. These 67's had quite a few little differences than the later models, I used the Duster valance requiring moving the blinkers to inside the grill, this after wrecking into a cadilac parked on an onramp.

Mine is a 68 v100. No recent pics though. I'll take some and post up soon.
Pauly I love the stance and the V8 swap. I'd like to know more about the drivetrain.
Bill

69 with body mods!

s550532141_330151_6457.jpg

2052882_7.jpg

2052882_5.jpg

2052882_14.jpg

2052882_37.jpg

s550532141_330155_7598.jpg

2052882_3.jpg

More recent with the Cragars powder coated black. I will be painting the "rim" part a gun metal silver color. Should look very similar to the Bullit style rims that have black spokes.

valiant%20007[1].jpg

Mine is a 68 v100. No recent pics though. I'll take some and post up soon.
Pauly I love the stance and the V8 swap. I'd like to know more about the drivetrain.
Bill

thanks Bill, I bought the car as an unfinished race car. Ran it once at the track then the track closed, BOOOO !!
Had a built 340 in it which I grenaded, now has a 360/380 crate motor from Westoaks (great guys). I use a Proform main body on the carb, Moroso accumulator and remote filter for oiling, and full TTi 3" exhaust. Has a 75 dart K-member and bucket seats. I'm using tubular UCA's so the camber stays close when I lower it. Running a 904 with manual/reverse pattern valve body.
Next up is front end rebuild, stiffer T-bars, aluminum radiator, friendlier gears
(has 4.56 set currently) and eventually i'll get to the interior and body. I just put the wheels on a couple weeks back, 96 mustang, and just last night installed .75" spacers for the back which filled the wheel wells out better. Looking for a B body rear so I won't need spacers.
I wanna make it turn like the Green Brick.

Here are some pics of mine. This is how it looked when I bought it little over a month ago. Still looks the same, aside from the ralley wheels it now sports.
This is my daily driver right now, but my intention is a drivetrain swap at some point.
Pauly thanks for the info. Lota nice Square Valiants on here.

Picture 092.jpg

twisted 023.jpg

twisted 025.jpg

the valiants look awesome guys....my 340 is in the machine shop right now...hope to get it back next weekend so i can start to paint the motor and heads and slam it into the car...

Mark that is an AWSOME picture. Love the glare from the lights and everything. Sorry I may have to steal that for the desk top, I really like it!

Thanks guys, Thats what I used to race before I got bit by the Stock Eliminator bug. It had a stock 360 with stock intake and thermoquad and 340 exhaust manifolds and mufflers. It ran low 8s in the 1/8th.

Here are some pics of mine. This is how it looked when I bought it little over a month ago. Still looks the same, aside from the ralley wheels it now sports.
This is my daily driver right now, but my intention is a drivetrain swap at some point.
Pauly thanks for the info. Lota nice Square Valiants on here.

Sorry to kinda veer off topic, but your Dak is killer. Can't say I've seen too many that look quite like that!

Can you give specs on the truck? Wheel/tire combo, suspension, engine, etc?

Cool Valiant too.

Sorry to kinda veer off topic, but your Dak is killer. Can't say I've seen too many that look quite like that!

Can you give specs on the truck? Wheel/tire combo, suspension, engine, etc?

Cool Valiant too.

99' Dakota R/T, Hotckis TVS(2/3 drop) + 1" on the rear. I had Stockton make the rear wheels are 16x10's I had made by Stockton, fronts are the stock 15x7's off the base line Daks. Tires are 285/60/16, 235/75/15
If you care to know more I can PM you, I love to talk about it, but don't want to cut into this thread... too much :)

99' Dakota R/T, Hotckis TVS(2/3 drop) + 1" on the rear. I had Stockton make the rear wheels are 16x10's I had made by Stockton, fronts are the stock 15x7's off the base line Daks. Tires are 285/60/16, 235/75/15
If you care to know more I can PM you, I love to talk about it, but don't want to cut into this thread... too much :)
that is sweet dakota. matter of fact i saw it in a magazine a while back.! sweet truck

Hey my computer crashed so I can't post pics here, but I think a few are in my profile. I am keeping the six in it for awhile more. I am kinda liking the milage now that gas is popping closer to the five buck range.

Rev.

-
Back