How many are working on their Mopar on 24th & 25th?

-

flyboy01

Its almost done!
Reaction score
Here is good test to see how big a mopar nut you are. :love4:

How many people here are going to be working on their Mopar on 24th & 25th?

I am! Probably ALL day on the 24th! :headbang:

ill be out there, gettin a new tool box and tools and all that good stuff so ill b out there puttin my tools in and that will turn into workin on my car

I'll be working on the daughter's Chebby for a couple hours anyway, got to get that finished so I can get to the Duster. She blindsided me when she asked me to do the Camaro for her, wasn't expecting that at all :headbang:

Unfortunately I have a 12 hour shift at work on the 24th, and an 8 hour shift on the 25th, but I have all day on the 23rd to play with!!!!

I am going to be working but not in the garage, I volunteered to work both days.....double time and 200$ incentive for each day. (more parts for the dart) I work nights so, I will be getting home at 6am......a little late for Christmas at my house!! I know the whole family will be up waiting for me, Maybe I will honk the horn and do a few laps around the block just to drag it out a little:)

i'd be doing a police brake swap and suspension rebuild if i had mine with me. Still in the shop currently, but the spirit of me working on it is there lol

I would but.......the girlfriend would wouldn't exactly be thrilled....... :axe:

63dartman said:
I am going to be working but not in the garage, I volunteered to work both days.....double time and 200$ incentive for each day. (more parts for the dart) I work nights so, I will be getting home at 6am......a little late for Christmas at my house!! I know the whole family will be up waiting for me, Maybe I will honk the horn and do a few laps around the block just to drag it out a little:)

I am working on both the 26th and the 1st for triple time pay for the exact same reason DART MONEY! :headbang:

It would be hard to start it with my carb laying on top of the hood, driveshaft laying beneath the car, and the rearend on jackstands 2 feet behind the car.

If I werent going to the inlaws that day...probably would do a little work, weather permitting, the dart is garaged but it isnt heated. The wife is none too excited about the inlaws as well, a mandatory appearance. I did however get the engine and trans installed last Saturday - it was 50-55F here in Chicago - a heat wave for December !! Woo Hoo !! Nice to have that stuff in the car and out of my way...

Well I'll be working on mine as much as possible over the next 10 or 12 days. Today is my last day at work until after New Years, but the wife works the 24, 25, 26, and 27 so OldVart gets to disappear into the garage for most of that time. :)

I hope be ready to primer and paint the chassis by the 25th, but unfortunately the temps dropped into the 50's for next week, which means I am going to have to pick up a heater to warm up the garage now. All the chassis parts and rear-end have been restored and now I just need to paint and re-assemble everything. I do have to leave at 2pm so I can spend some time and a friends house.

Off the 25,26,1,2 for the first time in several years. Will do some more electrical work on the Cuda and Duster, add a voltmeter to the Duster, fix the fuel gauge on the B'cuda, and throw a better set of plugs on the Duster. Then the girl and I and disturb the neighbors with copious amounts of noise from the small blocks.. Hahahahaha!!!I can't wait.

will work on my duster from friday to tuesday so i think those days are covered ;) there is alot to be done and i dont care for x-mas anyway...

The in laws will be visiting, so I'm gonna get the Duster out and take my father in law for a ride just to prove I am still as crazy as he thought I was before I married his daughter.

I will get the body ready for sandblasting. Then I need to start to clear the engine and tranny and....... But yes, I will work on my car

i plan to install my aarqualityfiberglass hood on the 25th. a little xmas present to my '69 swinger.. he he he.

Well, lucky for me my family and in laws live real close. i plan on just sitting in the car and dream/think of what else i need to get before i start the build in the spring. Oh that reminds, me i need new springs, thank for the reminder.
Jeff

Wish I was but I am doing three 12 hour shifts 23, 24, & 25th 7:00PM to 7:00am. Would like to try out my new toys 8 inch becnh grinder and what I think is a 54 inch metal brake =P~

-
Back