how many here from MN

-
Albert Lea, MN

71 Dart Swinger, originally 318 now warmed up 360, factory 8 3/4, air, and rimblow

Beautiful Baudette.............

I just connected with the Forum tonite...........

72 Demon stockpiling parts
66 Cuda (almost done)
67 Dodge Coronet 440 Convt...........good to go

Minneapolis

1966 Coronet 440 4 door Sedan, Original Minnesota Survivor, 318 poly, 727

1972 Demon 225 , 904, eventually will have a 360

Duluth here. Got a 74 Dart Sport that I've stripped bare and am restoring back to front. Just ordered an S60 rear end with 4.10, track lock, disc brakes, etc. Cant wait to get it in and tear into the front end.

Hello MN Members
Here in New Market MN. Plumcrazy purple Duster
Had a great time at Mopars in the park.

Attachments

• Driver Side 2.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 698
Hello MN Members
Here in New Market MN. Plumcrazy purple Duster
Had a great time at Mopars in the park.

Saw your car there. We'll have to meet someday, I'm in Apple Valley. Going to the Pan-O-Prog Classic Car Parade in Lakeville on July 8. Biggest crowds all season. If you can make it I'll look for you.

I'm up here in lakes country, Becker County, where all of you want to be.

My car is a 60 Dart D-500, a Dart to you in name only

If so that car is awesome!

tn_1200_69_Swinger_Black_340_4_spd_lt_front.JPG.jpg

Forest Lake

1970 T/A Challenger
340 6 pack
four speed

Attachments

• P1010096.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 572
North Branch, MN. 1973 Dart Sport. Currently 318 with 408 on the engine stand with plans to put in mid January. Ordering my 200R4 this coming week. Dana 60 w/ 4.10.

I didn't know there were so many Minnesota Mopars. Good to see you all.

Starbuck, 68 Dart hemi clone. The 572 Indy aluminum hemi will be on the dyno in Jan. My goal is to get it to Grove in April for test and tune. Strip car only.

saint louis park here. my arsenal keeps changing, but its all mopar....always. but i have a problem i am hoping MN members can help me with. i have a '75 Duster that i am intending to race on the road course at BIR. it is for chump car. if you dont know what that is, its a road racing series for cars with a VALUE (not cost) of under $500. we need 4 drivers on a team since it is a 14 hour race. we currently only have 3. we need 1 more. you will get 3.5 to 4 hours of seat time and have under $1k invested (minus helmet, suit, etc). if all goes well, i want to take the car to other tracks across america. heck maybe even canada or mexico too. chump car races all over. please PM me and i will get you my info. thanks.

40 minutes west of Twin Cities.....Hamburg, Mn.
The home of Buck "Rock n' Roll" Zumhofe.

Building a '67 Dart GT 440

Starting from here.......

Photo0374.jpg

-
Back