How many members under 30 here?

-
I am 29 but will be 30 in March. It is really neat to see so many young people in the hobby! :thumbup:

Im 17.. and wish I was half as cool as most all these people ;) My dad owns a 65 nova, and I was raised on chebby's.. (I know, its sad) Brother owns a 64 and a half mustang.. its not a bad car, hes doing a great job building it, but definitely no mopar. What ruled em all out was a 66 dart GT barn car (not in bad condition, but needing a restoration of course) my dads friend sold to a kid my age, just looking at the car rules out any others. Ma Mopar works wonders eh?

Im 18, my dad and i (Mr.7duster3) are building my 73 duster with a 360. i love my mopar!

I will say this ,I am old enogh to know better and young enogh to want to.

Glad to see the younger's are on the write track here :thumbup:

Im 18 and i got a 1966 plymouth valiant, 1992 dodge dakota 318, and a 1995 neon that im buildin to race in a 4 cyl ministock class on a oval asphalt track. mopar since the day i was born

23 here NMCA no.5 in points for nostalgia muscle car

NMC_ru_Pickerell_jpg.jpg

I am 22 and I am on my second mopar, '73 Swinger with a 408 that I blew up already.. oops :( Well actually it was the engine builders fault from the previous owner, so anyway I am stickin' a magnum in it.

33 going on 34 here, I guess I missed it too. It's kind of funny I used to think I was the youngest with an ol mopar. Been all mopar since I was 17. Mopar or no car.

Lee

-
Back