How much couldi sell a /6for?

-

mopardart72

I'm a pretty big deal
Reaction score
I was just wondering what i could price the /6 for, it has everything but the carb if you can please give me your advice it would be greatly appreciated.:cheers:

Thanks, Tyler

Unfortunately for pricing Slants aren't very well desired, Most of them are giveaway engine. A guy locally was trying to sell his for 250 bucks with an auto behind it and as far as I know it's still sitting waiting for someone interested in it. I've got the one in my car and one that is perfect except for the water pump that I got for free so lucky for guys like me who are slant loyal their really something we can get for free.

I got $250 for mine. Complete running engine and tranny though.

Okay gotcha i just really need to sell it so i can buy my front end kit,of course being 16 with no job sucks big time, and dad of course aint got the money. Im just tryin to drop my 318 in it you know lol and use it as my driver aint no way im pickin up girls with a /6:thumbdow: well maybe, i've seen sum pretty beasty slants but ittl be easier with a 318 aspecially with all the boys at my school having rice burners with there mega huge exhaust tips and retartedly big spoilers. Ittl be a nice change to see a little mopar at my school parking lot:cheers::cheers:

I tryed to sell my 225 for 100$ but there were no takers. No one wants a S/6. or so it seems.

Good luck everyone wants a v-8, us sixer guys are just not desirable. Follow the crowd you'll be better off!!

Good luck everyone wants a v-8, us sixer guys are just not desirable. Follow the crowd you'll be better off!!

I am looking for the day my 66 valiant looks like yours under the hood wicked/6.
I have the intake and the up dated electronic ign and the car.
Know if someone can come up with a set of headers for my short stroke low block 170/6. :cheers:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 001.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

I am looking for the day my 66 valiant looks like yours under the hood wicked/6.
I have the intake and the up dated electronic ign and the car.
Know if someone can come up with a set of headers for my short stroke low block 170/6. :cheers:
Thanks memike, your intake looks great!! I seem to remember a conversation over at slant6.org about someone making headers for the 170 i'll have to go search for it.

TF

I'm heading to the MN Iron Range in a couple weeks to pick up 4 225's and 2 904's for $400.00
Most people just throw them away but not me. I take them all apart and grab the "best of the best" to assemble my next /

BTW, if you are taking them to the scrap yard please go to /6.org and post it for sale. It's sad to see them get melted into a Kia!

OK: If any of you wanna toss a Slant 6 in South of Atlanta, GA or North FL..... Call ME! I WILL come get it!
Later,
Bruce B.

I've got one in my shop that I bought in a car off E-bag, sold to one guy for $50 delivered, and went and picked it up from another guy who gave it back to me. I have more in shipping/gas than it is worth.

I was just wondering what i could price the /6 for, it has everything but the carb if you can please give me your advice it would be greatly appreciated.:cheers:

Thanks, Tyler
does it run good. ill give ya 40 bucks for it plus the motor mounts to fit it in my Dart Sport while i rebuild my 318

deal???

Hey, I'll give you south of Atlanta, to the Florida line, but North Florida is my territory, KEEP OUT.:-\":yawinkle:
UT oh! It seems we have a conflict! I live in Hamilton Co., FL at least 6 months of the year. Where do we draw the FL/GA line then? Hmmm......
Later,
Bruce B.

-
Back