How much you paying for gas now ?

-

mbaird

mbaird
Reaction score
Boise is down to 3.29-3.49/gal.
my brother said he is paying 2.50ish in Minnesota !

$6.60 for 87 10%, $7.29 for diesel.

Just kidding Those really ARE the prices in california across the river from me. I but I buy fuel in Arizona. Last tankful in the girlfriend's Dakota was $3.05, diesel in my pickup was $3.88. Closer local stations are about 25 to 50 cents higher. (Filled up both as part of a trip to Vegas at the best price station on the way).
Across the river in Nevada, $5 plus for 87. Literally , drive two miles into Arizona, save $1.50/gallon.

Here in Southern Alberta it's about $2.85 USD per gallon right now ($1.159 a liter) at most local stations, Costco is about $2.70 /gallon (1.099 a liter)

About $2.89 / gallon for reg. here in Northern Utah.
But since I have 10.2 compression I always use the 91 Octane premium at about $3.28.

I buy my gas at
1703295818219.png

Yes the station I use is VP.
I can't say that I've seen another in SoCal yet.
I haven't looked close to see if they got "The Good Stuff" inside or not :lol:

Local place was selling Sunoco 110 for $7/gal out of the pump . ( only to containers ) … they said Washington guys were coming down with empty drums and filling up .

Varies widely here. Some at $4.65 some at $5.65. Just depends on where ya are in town at the time.
about the same down here in La-La land. hovering in the 4.40~4.60 range at the cheap stations for regular with it bumping up about .50~1 at the "name brand" stations and different parts of town. down by LAX it's a joke (always has been) with it being close to 7

got jammed up in august and had to stop at a station just off the fwy and they tuned me up for 6.87 for regular. i threw $20 in, and while it was better than running out and calling tow i'm still sore about it.

-
Back