How not to weld up the rear for a spool!

-

briankaplan

greenduster
Reaction score
The soninlaw sent me this pic.
Someone told this kid to WELD UP his rear axle. Cause he
couldn't afford a POSI unit.
What ya think? LMAO!!

dumbass!.jpg

now ive welded the spiders together but that..............um WOW guess hes gonna be saving up for that rear after all lol

I think it's great, the retard who did this now can't drive the car which is probably a good thing.:angry7:

Terry

Is That What A Locker Looks Like??? Lmao!!!! How Could Anyone Even Remotely Mechanically Inclined Think That This Would Work ?? He Shouldnt Be Allowed To Drive A Car Or Be Turned Loose With Any Kind Of Tools.......definitely Shouldnt Reproduce...........

It sucked. My pinion just about froze to my ring gear this afternoon. At least the mud tightened up. My work boots weighed about 20 lbs each this morning.

It sucked. My pinion just about froze to my ring gear this afternoon. At least the mud tightened up. My work boots weighed about 20 lbs each this morning.
Well you can whack,em with a hammer now,they,ll shatter!I,ll be on Lake Simcoe for 7a.m.Wish me luck!Might have to call rescue helicopter!

We don't always get the son in law that we would like to have. After a really bad time lately, THAT MADE ME LAUGH. Thanks, I needed that

-
Back