How rare?64 Fairlane 500 Super Coupe

-
You buddy ever get this thing? We have one...has a t5 from a mustang in it. 289. Fun car. Since being here in Eastern Washington since 08 I have seen exactly 2 others...so if anybody tells you they are common they are bsing you. You think parts for A-bodies are hard come by...and pricey...you ain't seen nothing yet.
Few things....stay away from the Granada disc brake conversion.....will have so much bump steer it will be scary. Tough car to keep cool. Only A/C cars had a shroud, virtually impossible to find. Don't know if he is still even in business but Smith Racing Radiators was making aluminum shrouds for them.

DSC06624.JPG

I do like that car. I had a Sports Coupe same colors, bucket seats, manual trans and it had the 260 V8. Mom sold it to the junk yard while I was off in the USAF. She couldn't wait for me to come home and get it. She got $50. because it didn't run at the time. I didnt even get the $50.

I hope you still have the truck, sweet pickup man!

You are forgetting that he is asking in Canadian ...I suspect buddy will want, if in good shape, 12 to 16K..

What has happened on this front...

Ian

-
Back