how to computer pic address thing??

-

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
you can probably tell i'm not a computer guy!??? for whatever reason my computer won't let me upload pics, an X shows up over thing page lookin thing. i have pics on Piscasca. i think there is a way to give " address" where person can hit it and see these pics? or maybe someone can come behind me and add pics on FABO. i have a 72 and 76 feather duster i want 2 sell, i want to get down hopefully to just my 65 dart. i also have a super six set up and offy dual 1 bbl intake to sell, i'd like to offer it here first before Ebay. yes i know i need anew computer. i also need some dental work, a lobotamy, and a new head of hair!!

Your pics may be too large to upload...try resizing them to 640 x 480. There are free image resizing sites on the 'net...Google is your friend here. Also, they must
have a file suffix of "bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip".

I'm not familiar with Picasa, but the answer to your question is "probably yes." Post a link to something on your Picasa page and maybe we can sort it out.

http://imageshack.us/ is nice.

you just click the "browse" button and find the pic on you computer once you have done that hit the "upload now" button, once it is done uploading click "continue to the image links" button, then copy the "forum code" and paste it in to your massage on the forum and your pic will show up in your post.

-
Back