how to get a craigslist ad flagged

-
The post for your car. Just looked, it's flagged for removal.

A buddy I used to work with used to like to turn on your heater on full blast on a hot summer day or turn your radio on full volume along with the wipers on high etc. so it would scare the sh#t outta you when you got in & started it up. So one winter night I took a wrench out with me & turned the headlights on the snow plow of his blazer around so they faced the windshield. He was like WTF! He said he thought it was the guy's truck parked in front of him & he said he blew his horn 2x at him & called him an a$$h*le before he realized there was nobody there & it was his truck. We had a good laugh about it later.
Another time I got a key made for his honda odyssey at the dealer we worked at & used to park it about 3 or 4 rows across the lot from where he parked it. Did that for about a week straight! He never said anything about that though!

There's an easy way to stop this. When people call, tell them they need to call "this number" and he's only available from *** oclock to yyy oclock, (the time he sleeps of course, and tell them to go to HIS address and bang on the door.

You have his e-mail address? Go to a bunch of gay websites, "enlargement" sites, erotica sites, etc and he'll never be able to clear out all the spam.

Take a double batch of pectin (used in making jelly) and heat up about 2-3 cups of water. Mix it together and pour it in his toilet, it will solidify and turn into jelly...then pour about an 1/8 to 1/4 inch of water on top. It'll look like a regular bowl, but when he pees, it'll splash up on him....the only way to get it out is with a scoop or his hand.

Take a small amount of scotch tape and tape the handle on the water sprayer at the sink and point it to the front. When he turn his kitchen sink on he'll get sprayed with water.

Find a opossum...Kick the opossum...The opossum will play dead....Put opossum in his mailbox. Hahaha.

Green food coloring in shampoo or toothpaste.

If you get access to his computer. Use the PRT SC button on the top of the keyboard (make sure the mouse pointer is off to the side and not viewable). Open any picture editing program, even Paint, and hit CTRL + V or just right click, paste. Save the picture. Then set the picture as his desktop background/wallpaper. Then right click on the desktop, go to view, and deselect show icons. Unlock the taskbar and move it down. He'll think his computer is frozen, but his mouse will work and he won't be able to click on anything. It sounds difficult, but literally only takes 2 minutes and is pretty funny.

I did the CL prank to someone, but I made sure I told them to call at 5-7AM because he worked a third shift schedule. I was being mean because this guy screwed me over.

fun times... was gonna jack his car up and put blocks so the wheels look like there touching but wont be... he gets done work late come out and car wont move..... or my girlfriend told me to put his pic and info an a local dating site hahahaha

i wouldn't... friends did that under the gay section and i was getting pics of some disturbing s**t on my phone... takes the fun out of it right quick...

He calling me up and saying i win... saying hes feeling rapped over the phone and etc...

Lol; vasoline under door handles, rear blocked up, rear tires greased, Go to book store, get all the ads that fall out and subsrcibe him to everything,an orange cone behind his car, unscrew his antenna, Vasiline will work each month. How does my 61 yo butt know? been done and returned the favors. Back in the late 60's "friend" tried to paint my windows, got overspray on the car. 4 AM on a school day, his 4 speed linkage was in a dumpster, 2 miles away. Explain to parents why you need to borrow a car to go to school?

And, toilet papering, especially if you watch the weather, and wait for a humid, dewy night.

i like to use wheel bearing grease under door handles... got alot of people in high school with that

Best CL prank, put an ad for "Free Baby Clothes" IN SPANISH.

and his cell phone number.

Oh they'll EVENTUALLY pull the ad.

Regards,

Joe Dokes

A little Dykem goes a long way. He'll be seeing blue for a week.

too bad it didnt happen in January. me and and my buddys were in a prank war. well one night he took window markers and drew penises allover my windows. unacceptable. so i took two rolls of toilet paper. a spray bottle filled with water and waited for a dry cold night. wrap the car allover with TP and as i went around my buddy followed me spraying the tp and it instantly dried to the car. needless to say. he woke at 6am to go to work an hour away down the highway. lol couldnt get it off it was frozen to the car and had to drive around with a TP tahoe

good fun thing thats harmless. is go to the local convienience store. get some rainbow stickers and put the neatly on his windows.

If you feel like being very evil take some stcik on tire weights and put em on the back of his wheels. ;) thatll get him

Or the ye ol favorite. put a long ziptie on his axle

put some nudie printed pictures and stick em under his gas tank lid to get to the cap. next full service guy see it. LOL

hang some nuts off his bum[er with zip ties

put is mailbox on upside down.

get a buddy. get into a low car (i did it in a mini cooper(not mine dont worry)) open up the doors and with some chalk drive down the street then add two balls at one end. tip at the other. giant ***** down the street infront of his house (facebook the next morning blew up with laughs and pics of it)

saran wrap it completely.

go to the store and buy a nudie (dont keep it for yourself) and put it in his mailbox. wrapped. from him to his wife or significant other.

Just clean fun. nothing toooooo harmless. especially not giving wierdos eachothers numbers. wasnt crazy about that. there are some wackos out there

OMG lmao btw the adds still up or he reposted it lmao .. this is too funny You have to keep us posted

Wrap a zip tie around his drive shaft and leave the end long enough to hit the floor pan every time it spins around. It sounds awful but does no harm.

-
Back