how will danica do in the 500

-
I think, and hope, she's in for the "school of hard knocks." I'm not really sure "she's earned the right" to even be there, must less driving

And I don't have a problem with woman race car drivers, either. There's just something about her whiney bitchy *** that I don't care for.

I don't see her in the top 15, and if she does it will be a giant day for her..
She needs to finish this race with a straight car.
I want to see Mark Martin win this one

She'll be in the wall before the first 50.

how will danica do in the 500 . do you think she will win .

She will be in the wall early in the race and probably get a DNF!
I have nothing against her personally, but I am getting sick of hearing abt her on the telecasts and on the NASCAR website!
I've been a fan of Nascar since 1959, and it just seems to me that we are being forgotten by the Frances and the powers that be of Nascar!

I use to love to go to the track, (riverside raceway,Riverside Ca.)
Even saw the king win there in a FORD!

Hey, Cole Witt finished 4th in the nationwide race.
Cudamike13

ps.I don't believe anybody that knows anything about racing stock cars will be thinking she will win.

ps.I don't believe anybody that knows anything about racing stock cars will be thinking she will win.

Agreed 100%. Evidently some people think they know a lot about it.

I don't know a damn thing about it. I don't follow nascar.

My wife hates it when I talk bad about NASCAR. She is a huge fan and has been for years (she is from the south). Take a look at her hat, this isn't some ebay item, she was there and got all the names herself.

Dale Earnhardt
Richard Childress
Chocolate Myers
Andy Petree

DSC00458.jpg

Boys,Boys, be nice, would not be hard for her to make Jr look bad!

Give your wife a pat on the back for me. I was a big Earnhardt fan too.

My wife hates it when I talk bad about NASCAR. She is a huge fan and has been for years (she is from the south). Take a look at her hat, this isn't some ebay item, she was there and got all the names herself.

Dale Earnhardt
Richard Childress
Chocolate Myers
Andy Petree

DSC00458.jpg

Give your wife a pat on the back for me. I was a big Earnhardt fan too.

She climbed into his race car once. Her big tits and nice smile were the only things that saved her from an *** beating.

lol, she is sitting here shaking her head and saying what a big mistake it was.

what yall really need to ask who will win 1st jr or her lmao .. i think she will get one .. this year no .. but i too dont think she needs to be cup racing shes not ready

She will wreck early and probably take out some good cars.she dosnt belong on the track shes just a marketing tool for nascar and nascar aint racing anymore.

I think she will be in the top 20 as long as some one don't take her out. I don't think she will win a race this year. But I don't think Jr. will either. Does she belong in NASCAR? Why not. She came from another racing league, just like Tony Stewart and he has won 3 titles.
NASCAR not racing any more? Why not? They are driving a car in a circle? The cars may not be stock like the "good ole days", but look at what they would have to choose from, plastic cars with 4 or 6 bangers. Now I not a HUGE fan of NASCAR but do like to watch. Do I know a lot bout it? More than some but not as much as others.

I haven't followed NASCAR in years. I used to tape the Daytona 500 every year. One of the last 500's I recorded was when Dale Sr. was killed. Now it seems every year we got these new whiney-*** rich punks who want their "camera time" for a youtube moment. Not many classy drivers anymore as the veterans retire.

I hope Danica does well. I don't think she'll win but I'll wish her good luck. I'd rather watch her win than the punks. Kinda disappointed NASCAR didn't have her in a wet t-shirt contest during the rain delay. lol

Wylde1.

-
Back