how will danica do in the 500

-
I hope she is in the wall the first lap.Then maybe they will stop talking about her, i am tired of listening Danika this Danika that .I cannot see her ever winning a Sprint cup race period.

She's OK...

Not that I wouldn't mind getting behind her and bump drafting her arse a bit, well, really hard until she cried and wanted me to stop... :)

If anything like the truck and nationwide races, it's going to be a wreck-fest. Anybody could win this one. Look back at the nationwide race. Last lap,coming into the 3'rd turn,looks like it's going to be the Busch Bros,Logano,and Stewart running for the flag,and the kid in 11'th place snakes his way throught the carnage,to win. She has a good a shot as anybody. I'd like to see her do good.

She can make a lot of camshafts thump.....

Attachments

• Danica Patrick's SI Swimsuit Shoot she is hot_thumb.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 160
Maybe from the neck down but in the face she looks like a man.

Really ?

danica-patrick.cut.jpg

You must have some pretty guy friends ?

Danica_Patrick_Photo_6U4DN6.jpg

None of my guy buddys look like this ?

Danica-Patrick-bikini-20.jpg

The End !

I never really cared about Nascar, though I admit to being curious how she does.

I noticed they changed the headline from "Danica sitting on the pole" to "Danica wins pole" pretty fast. LOL

Hopefully she does alright,...now if we could just get rid of the "start and parks"...

I don't want anything to do with her, and I'm pretty desperate. I've seen her in PUBLIC go from "normal" to ***** in .000005 seconds. I saw her on some news program the other night and she didn't look all that great to me. There's LOTS of women in this area that are better lookin than her. I just got done runnin into a couple at the thrift store.

She will quit and go back to where she belongs barefoot prego in the kitchen cooking up some grub for papa.......

Maybe from the neck down but in the face she looks like a man.

I would totally be gay if my friends looked like her. Plus i wouldnt have to deal with all of the incessant bitching.

Also, all of you guys saying how hideous she is... I bet you have dipped skinny willy in some dumpier truck stops than that.

She crashed hard in practice, then in each race. If she gets back out she could go for a 4th....

Just youtubed the Sat dash,looks like Almendola nudged her on the last lap.Side by side,got tapped while on the low side.

I didn't see all three of the wrecks, but I know shitty driving by us men caused at least two of them.

She wrecked herself in two of the races in the nationwide race she rolled out of the throttle two much causing the guy to tap her. earlier in that race she cried sayin she couldnt ride behind anybody because she couldnt see and she couldnt be pushed either.and in the 500 she drove in the side of the 34 she didnt have to do that either.i hope she gets back out there so she can tear up more cars .

-
Back