How Ya'll Are?

-

mr.moparman

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I am a dyed in the wool MOPAR freak and have been for almost 30 years. Twenty-eight years ago I gave $100.00 for a 1971 Challenger that had the original 383 still in it! Man said it would not run, but after putting some fresh gas and a hot battery in it, well I just waved at him as I drove by him sitting on his front porch swing still holding onto that Hundred dollar bill with his mouth hanging open. Here is the run down of cars/trucks owned since: 1968 Charger, 1973 Rallye Challenger, 1971 Duster Twister, 1970 Road Runner, 1979 Magnum, 1979 Stepside D100 with a 383 large block, 1978 D100 with a 440, 1973 Rallye Charger, 1968 Fastback Barracuda, 1972 Demon, and my current ride and joy, a 1996 Richard Petty Signature Series D1500 pickup (360 Magnum Need I say anymore?). The 1968 Barracuda will be coming back home this Friday as my son who inherited the love of Mother Mopar from me is buying it back!

I looked forward to conversing with all of you other Mopar Maniacs! See Ya!

Mr.Moparman

Welcome to the site! :cheers: Petty truck!! I used to work at the Dodge Dealership here, I was there the morning a new one was delivered to the dealer, I was the first one to drive it! I was also the first one at the dealer to drive a Indy 500 Ram pace truck, cool stuff, hard to find now! Both trucks stayed in town, I see the red Petty truck from time to time, still looks nice. My friend who worked at the dealer with me still has the Indy 500 door decals, the buyer didn't want them installed (came in the cab) and they ended up in the trash, he snagged them up!

Welcome! Glad you found your way over to the site. Enjoy and keep us posted on the progress, and with pics when you get the chance!

I's good............How y'all?

By the way, if you have any more Challengers for $100., please ship to 34925 Fun Way, Zephyrhills Florida..................(Freight pre-paid please).

Welcome.
There's lots of good people here and info,stories,etc.
You will fit in good, we're all mopar addicts too!:toothy10:
Tom.

Welcome moparman, when you say your a dyed in the wool mopar freak. Dose that mean your like me and will only drive mopars ?

Mr. Moparman. Welcome to FABO! From Wild and Wonderful West Virginia...Now, let's see some pics, please?

:worthles:

:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

moparman welcome to the site! Man 100 bucks for a 71 chally unbelievable nice list of vehicles. Any pics we live on them here at FABO. Hope you enjoy the site!

Mr.318,
Yeah, you right!!!

P.S. Everybody stay tuned for some pictures of the '68 fastback barracuda my son bought yesterday. We took it most of the way apart today and very pleasantly surprised at the condition.

mr.moparman

-
Back