Howdy hello - First time grease monkey, first mopar and happy to be here!

-

MacAndCheese

Reaction score
Hey y'all,

First timer here! I recently received a long-dreamed-of 1973 Dodge Dart with a 318 under the hood and I'm here knowing YOU GUYS can help me love it properly. It's my first time owning a car I can really work on, and has always been a dream, but until last month was just a dream. Now I'm ears deep! Deeply appreciative of this forum already, and excited to learn from y'all. I recently ran into an issue with my ignition (dropped a thread there about it), but it's a mean machine... When I can turn it on.

tempImagepfukLO.png

Welcome, lotsa knowledgeable, friendly folks here .
The search function will find most things, if you can't find it, ask away in the appropriate thread.
Nice ride .
Cheers

:welcome: from :canada:
She looks mean an nasty, I like it!
You've come to the right place for help and answers, lots of very knowledgeable people here.

Welcome! I like the stance - but just a bit of advice. Don't park it in the far corner of the mall parking lot at night and try to find it later on. :rolleyes:

Man that's what I call blacked out! I like it. I just have the hood blacked out on mine, mostly because it's a lightweight glass replacement and I figured I wouldn't be able to match the rest of the paint anyway. Enjoy your Dart.

Welcome to FABO from another in SoCal!
LA is a big place, what part are you in?

-
Back