Howdy...I'm 'new' eh.

-
Welcome ShowAndGo! Glad you came over from the HUB.

Scroll down when your posting and click on Manage Attachments

Thanks for the tip....trying it now.:clock:

DSCN0075.jpg

DSCN0018 (2).jpg

DSCN0084.jpg

DSCN0014 (2).jpg

DSCN0055.jpg

misc 482.jpg

wow beautiful cars and might i say beautiful women. u need to stick ALL those pictures over on the hot mopar babes thread. we got us a nifty lil 241 pages of women so addem! lets see some more pics of that plum crazy dart eh?

Lemme see if I can find some more pics on my computer of the other rides...
(I wouldn't want to get beat up for not posting pics) LOL

Nice cars Kori, heh you wouldn't happen to have a plain black drivers door panel for a 71 Demon for sale would ya. This pattern

PB210024.JPG

The red Demon with the girl in front Desiree is it? She is already on the hot mopar babes thread. I never forget a nice a$$ I mean car.
Very nice BTW and the cars aren't bad either.

Welcome aboard...that's quite a fleet of sweet Mopars you have there.Did you restore all of those yourself?

Is that orange Demon up for a resto next? That will be a beauty when it's all done.

Thanks Brothers...
I do all the tear down, rebuilding, detailing and assembly. Don't do paint or bodywork. Just bought the EV2 Demon on Halloween (fitting) and would really like to start into it but it has to wait. I need to freshen up the 340 in the 73 (tired) later this winter and assemble the blue 70 Duster. Still don't have an engine for that blue 70...was thinking 408 6BBL

Hello,I'm from Ft.Mcmurray welcome and no I'm not from the rock.

Welcome to FABO Kori! The best site on the web.
Well somebody i know finally signed up.....It's been a long time Mr. Alexander. When are you going to get Rob to sign up? Or how about K.H.? Doh! :-D
Tom Z.

Yes...Mr. Zimmer, I shall forward this post to Rob and the others.
The 'Lethbridge' thing had me going there for a second on your sig. LOL.

With all the steering and suspension upgrades I have for this blue car I'm thinking a 408 cu incher with 6BBL.....:snakeman:

Green 500-EK2 TA 093.jpg

-
Back