Howdy

-

BBBCUDA

Reaction score
Just stopping by to say hello! I like the looks of the forum, I see alot of good information. My name is Paul, I'm in Vermont. My current money pit is a '67 Barracuda, I tubbed it myself years ago, and drove it for 2 years. It has been sitting a while, but I'm getting back at it finally.

I hope to make a pass by the end of summer with a low-buck 383 under the hood. (I have a near-completed 440 waiting). The 383 checks in at 9.8:1, ported heads, (260 Cfm @ 28" of H2O, .500" lift), RPM intake, Proform 780 double pumper, Low buck Summit .465"/.488" cam. Headers are 2" primary TTI's. 9-1/2" Dynamic converter in a 727, 4.88 gears in a Sure Grip. Thats about it... I hope I fit in.. 8)

Welcome to FABO!!!

Pay no mind to the dumb guys, their just here through the week and on the weekends...

JUST KIDDING!!!

Thanks for the welcome! The Barracuda isn't particularly photogenic right at the moment... Multicolor, odd surface rust spot... I might get a shot of it next weekend, as it's going in my nephews shop to start the work. I'll try and take a pic of the Lo-buck 383 tonight, we all know a coat of paint and a set of $10 swap meet valve covers make those look good. :) Another note, I have a tubular A-arm/coilover set-up for the front, I'd like some feedback from guys that have used them. Any particular section of the forum that question should go in? Thanks.

Welcome aboard Paul, Jump on in and enjoy this great site :-D
Great tec's and folks here to help and cheer you on.
I bet it feels good to get back to your Barracuda, let's get started :clock:
Check out the restorations thread, there is some great work going on here.

paul012.jpg
paul014.jpg
Lipstick on a pig, but there it is.. :)

Welcome to FABO.I got a thing for 67 BCudas myself and I think your gonna fit in here real well.8)

-
Back