Howdy

-

CudaJames69

Reaction score
Just picked up a Demon w/ my son to work on for his first car . Had a few dusters back in the day . Mostly E-bodies now . Looking forward to getting busy with him .

9293_10204841107771009_5894119756109413412_n.jpg

Welcome to our humble site! You picked a nice little gem to share with your son, and I'm glad to hear that another Dad is sharing his love for cars and passing it along to our young guns!! Enjoy the ride, with the car and your son!! Geof

Welcome aboard.

LMAO, I work in Richmond Hill, LIRR.

We went to the nationals & we saw it . A friend from L.I. was selling it . Cut me a deal & he's holding it so I can make room . everytime I see hi, @ a show I buy something I could have gone to LI for . HAHAHAHA!!!!

My son said he liked it so I figured it would be good for us both .

Rumblefish - we've chatted several times in the past .

Welcome to FABO.

Nice solid looking car you have there to build with your son. Teach him well. I have two sons that are into it also. Good bonding time and it keeps them "off the streets".

He will be so thrilled and proud of that car, eager to show it off to his friends at high school/college.

We went to the nationals & we saw it . A friend from L.I. was selling it . Cut me a deal & he's holding it so I can make room . everytime I see hi, @ a show I buy something I could have gone to LI for . HAHAHAHA!!!!

My son said he liked it so I figured it would be good for us both .

A friend Tom . not sure why is said " hi " in original post .

Thanks everyone .

My son asked about me the car actually . He likes the green but is thinking flat black since it needs some rust repair . Already have the big bolt brakes & rear in stock .

I think I'm as excited to get this going as he is .

He's a good kid . No worries about him on the street . Although I NEED to move to a better neighborhood .

-
Back