Howdy..

-

turboDUSTER

Reaction score
I'm just finishing up my 2 year overhaul on my 73' Duster. I'm probably one of the younger guys on here, I'm 19. I work in Miami and live in Ft. Lauderdale (yes I've seen that guy Michael Weston driving his Charger down here) I built my Duster from the ground up and know where every nut bolt and wire goes. The ONLY thing on the entire car that wasn't done by me was spraying the paint, I know my limits..

The Duster has:
A Mostly Original 318
Air-Gap
Holley 750
Rear Mounted Stage 3+ T70 Turbo
Standalone Oiling System w/ Cooler
Procharger Carb Hat
Milodon Oil Pumps
MSD BTM
Synapse Synchronic BOV
MSD Distributor,
HKS 40mm Wastegate
MSD Lazer Gauges
Stock Heads
9 1/4 Rear with a TrueTrac
Custom Non-Metalic Lamborghini Orange
All Black Interior
XV Seatbelts
Custom Door Panels

Right now it's still a work in progress, she started out life as a 318ci grocery getter with a 2 barrel, powder blue exterior, and navy blue interior. Now I'm modeling the car as a sort of budget "F-Bomb" type car.. I still need to sort out my dash and suspension.. I'm glad to have finally found a forum where others share the same interests as myself.

CIMG2978BC.jpg

I hope I can add as much information as I take away from here and look forward to getting to know some of you. Eric

Welcome Eric! Great looking Duster! Enjoy the site and keep the pics coming!

CIMG2913.jpg

CIMG2917.jpg

I'll get some pictures of the turbo set-up on here ASAP.. Thanks for the compliments everyone

nice clean looking Duster you got there turboDUSTER keep the pics coming. What did it look like when you bought it?

5f9eae70.jpg

This was the Duster the day before I took her home 2 years ago.. Grandma car with navy Blue interior and Powder Blue exterior.. Floors and 1/4's were rusted out, but I welded in all new floors and patch panels in the quarters.. The orange in the pictures is actually just a rough finish and hasn't been wet sanded..

It's funny, after all the money I've put into the paint and interior, if I could go back and do it again I would have put it all in the motor.. :???:

Welcome, Wow!! Burn Notice is one of my favorite shows!
Keep us updated on your build and enjoy.

-
Back