Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Attended 40 year

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Attended 50 year

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
Went to my 20 and was not disappointed. The jerks that were complete assholes in high school were still complete assholes. They had never gotten past their High School hey days. They still thought they were better than me (and all my friends) and talked down to us like we were scum. The fact that I was a Major in the USAF at the time and was doing very well was meaningless to them. It was so miserable that several of us left. I am 64 and have NO intention of ever going to another.

I went to my 20th back in '98. The cliques weren't as strong. I don't know what made me do it but I came up with a questionnaire, and the second day I posted the results. That made it more interesting for me. Fun to observe the changes....the Homecoming King was bald and fat; the Outcast started a business and became a multi-millionaire. I have no desire to attend another, though.

Did the 20
Checked the sign-up list for the 30, and nobody I wanted to see was signed up, so skipped it

My 20th is tonight wasn't going to go but, decided to last minute. The last one I went to was our 5 year everyone was trashed kind of fun. I agree the asshole then are still assholes now. It could be interesting I have a lot less patience now.

Went to my 50th. Was a lot of fun seeing the old gang. Most people didn't change, but some were more open and friendly. Too old to care about small crap anymore. We had small class and were all close then.

my last reruinion would have been 10 years back in 2005. my cousin had just finished making an old 2 story farm house into a hunting lodge. everyone said it was something to see. he did all the work on it himself. he died of Cancer a couple of months BEFORE the reunion. this was back in SW Ga and i'm in Missouri. 1000 mi trip. I couldn't afford the trip. if he had not died, I would have made it somehow, but....

funny how life is??? back in high school I wasn't one of the "ones". worked after school and all day sat. at A and P Supermarket. my parents were not exactly " affluent". no going down to the local burger joint after school for bs. off the my piddly job. not a "school" joc, my interest was horses. not in the Beta club, not one of the " smart" kids, but the first one to graduate from college. ( OK so it was an ag degree! LOL)....
small school. my class was 66 kids. I knew everyone obviously, had a few I called good friends. it was just a part of my life I lived thru. the good memories I made for myself had nothing to do with that school.

I've always been too busy or too far away to make one. I would like to go to my next one which will be my 30th. There were a lot of ultra hot really cool chicks in my class and of course they all worshiped me, at least that's how I remember it.

I've always been too busy or too far away to make one. I would like to go to my next one which will be my 30th. There were a lot of ultra hot really cool chicks in my class and of course they all worshiped me, at least that's how I remember it.

That's your story and you're sticking to it?

never attended any reunion , next one would be 50th in 2024

Didn't go to any. Left Jersey before the 10 year one. Have been across the country for all of them. Besises...HS was a lot like here for me....pretty much EVERYONE just ignored me.....except for that 100% Cherokee Indian chick...but that is a whole different story.

I always get the feeling that I get invited to help defray the cost for the cool crowd.

My 20th was this year, but I didn't go. I largely hung out with year older kids and kids from other schools, so there would be few I'd want to see (or would care to see me). I'm going to be a hell of a crotchety old man! :)

I might go to my 40th in 5 years driving the Dart Sport to see if that asswipe that bought that new '80 Camaro 350 auto in grade 12 wants to race again.
I spanked him back then with my '71 Demon 318 3 on the floor!
Betcha he's driving a new Jetta these days........lol
BTW, i haven't been to any of my reunions yet.

I drove to reunion in Ga back in "96 in a 86 vette ( 30 th reunion). I picked up just for that trip, and to flip when I got back home. Made $500 on the vette, and the look on the "cool" guys faces when I drove up to that pick nic was worth it all. Ha

Went to my 20 and was not disappointed. The jerks that were complete assholes in high school were still complete assholes. They had never gotten past their High School hey days. They still thought they were better than me (and all my friends) and talked down to us like we were scum. The fact that I was a Major in the USAF at the time and was doing very well was meaningless to them. It was so miserable that several of us left. I am 64 and have NO intention of ever going to another.

[ame]https://youtu.be/jrxI_euTX4A[/ame]

Went to my 10 year in 2012. The coolest part was the envelope they handed out. I didn't remember writing it but on the last day of school they had us write a letter to our future selves of where we thought we'd be in ten years. Wow I didn't have a clue hahahaha

Went to my 10 year in 2012. The coolest part was the envelope they handed out. I didn't remember writing it but on the last day of school they had us write a letter to our future selves of where we thought we'd be in ten years. Wow I didn't have a clue hahahaha

That would be cool....funny, I "accidentally" attended one at a local bar here while at a friends groomsman dinner, I have not much interest in going back........

Attended 20 year reunion
Attended 30 year reunion
Attended 40 year reunion

Will Attend 50 year reunion in 2 years (if I'm still kickin').

Most people at mine were still hanging out in their cliques even after 20 years. I have no use for that. Didn't go the 30 year, probably won't go to any others.

I was torn between going to my 10 year back around Labor Day 2004 or going to Columbus, OH, to play in a vintage base ball tournament. I ended up going to Ohio instead of the reunion, and my wife and I brought our son back as a souvenir. He turned 10 this year.

For what it's worth, I heard later that they only ordered one keg for the party, and it ran out after the first 20 minutes. After hearing that, I'm pretty sure I made the right decision. I had no desire to go to my 20th last year. I never even heard if anything was planned.

did not go to any 40 is the next one up for me and really have no intentions of going to that one either.

but 50 hmmm we will see if i live that long

-
Back