hughes big mouth heads

-
Last set of Indy T/A heads I did went 319 cfm at .700 on my bench which is the best standard construction sb head I've had on here besides a set of 15° W2 heads I ported a few years ago.
The T/A heads also use 5/16 valve guides/stems lightening up the valve train a lot! Really nice for hyd. roller applications.
I also have a stainless rocker kit now for them with up to 1.7 ratio using PRW's rockers, shafts, hold downs and studs. Better quality than other stuff available for everything except solid roller...then we go TD.

Brian

Brian,

Are you still planning on developing your own offset small block head? I know you mentioned it in another post and I was curious if that is still in the works.

Darren

They are the Hughes version of the IndyBrock. Neither companies advertised flow numbers are accurate. That being said,I'd buy the Hughes heads over the Indys any day.

The work I got done by Hughes flowed exactly what they advertised when verified by Brian at IMM. It wasn't the big mouth heads, but shows that they advertise accurate numbers.

-
Back