Status
Not open for further replies.

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller

I will be going up to the yard about once a week and there are literelly hundreds of mopars being parted. I would be glad to take photos and get prices for what you need. Theres a ton of stuff. Also if your interested in projects, there are a lot of them too. Send me a PM with inquiries so I can add them to my notes. Thanks, Jeremy

All parts and cars are located in the Portland, OR area.

Click photos to enlarge

The only part that I can think of that would be worth your time and trouble to pull for me... 67 bucket seat headrests. These aren't the more common oval shaped.
They are more wedge or box shaped. 67 Dodge and a few 67 Plymouths ( verts mostly ). I want to say the B-body headrests are the same but not absolutely sure.
I'll pay more for correct metallic red but any color in excellent condition would do.
Bench seat headrests will not work. There posts are too far apart. Correct for buckets the posts will be about 7.5 inches center to center.

Like this one. Just need the lens but I'll take the bezel too. Thanks for checking!

Attachments

• taillight.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 2,407
im not sure if glass can ship but I need a driver side door glass for a 71 demon/duster.

some people say that 70-74 will interchange but I know that is false because the number and location of the mounting holes changed over the years.....not sure if 71 is the same as any other year but I need a 71 specifically.....thanks

I've heard of Wildcat up here in WA, lots of Mopars for sure and that's a nice thing you're doing there J-Macs. I called them once on a shark tooth grill. Now everyone knows how proud folks can get about those. This particular grill belonged to either the owner or one of the workers so it probably isn't indicative of how much they want for their parts, I just about fell out of my chair though when they told me $2000. Good luck and happy hunting, does that yard let you go in and pull your own???

Rani, I am sure I can help you out on that. I have added it to the notes. :)

71340duster, This is wildcats yard here in Oregon. They have a few sharktooth grilles there. I can ask what the cost is for you.

J-Macks...

i just finished my 68 barracuda fastback and it is 99% original. i am looking for an original OEM trunk mat for a 68 fastback. cuts, tears, stains, rust, are fine so long as the mat is still in one complete piece.

I WILL PAY YOU CRAZY MONEY FOR THIS MAT IF YOU CAN FIND ME ONE.

send me a message here at FABO ..

thanks.
jim coster, pittsburgh, pa

how about 67 barracuda short backup light assemblies, driver quality

Thanks Lon; :coffee2:

Grumps, there are several of those wagons there. I will take more photos on Sat.

All PMs are responded too

I need a 3-speed wiper motor for my '67 Valiant. The year range of the motor is 1967–1971. Thanks.

J-Macs....

thanks for checking on my trunk mat... hope you had a great labor day weekend... it rained here in pittsburgh... was planning on going to a big car show tomorrow (monday) but the weather looks ifffy...

let me know if you find a mat somewhere.

jim coster

Someone told me they had a Feather Duster hood, so I called them about it. $450 and needed some dent work. :(
I hope their prices are a lot more fair for you J.

I am Still looking for a nice grill and headlight trims for a 66 Dart.
Thanks and you can contact me thru pm on here.
Thanks
Rod

Hey Jeremy....

Make a note to check for...73/74 Dart Sport Parts:

(2) DART 72+ Fender emblems
73/74 Beak and Tail Panel DODGE emblems

:cheers:

I will do my best to track all this stuff down. I have had a ton of inquiries and have made tons of notes. I am doing my best to respond to everyone and will probably try to head up there tomorrow after I get off of work, depending on the time. The yard is about an hour and a half from where I live, so was going to go only once a week, but have had lots more contact than I expected, which is a good thing. If you all could PM me with your phone number and the specific items you are looking for, I will call you when I am at the yard and after finding the part/car. A lot of the parts inquired about I know are there. So far, I have everything asked for noted and will check for everything.

Danial, some rare parts are higher priced, yes! But they are rare parts. It also depends on who you talk to. I can ask about the good when I am there too.

As I am only working for them on my days off and after work at my day to day job, I may not be quick to respond. But I will.

I`m looking for `70 Plymouth Belvedere/ road runner Medium grade door panels, not the more common High grade panels. The medium grade panels are not reproduced so I need to find some decent used ones, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back