[SOLD] hundred of mopars being parted out

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aces, I have a nice one on the back of my 74 Duster and want to switch to a 73, so let me see what they charge and we can work something out
Sounds good, shoot me a PM with some pictures when you get a chance.

don't need anything but just wanted to say that's a nice thing to offer up, my friend.

hello.
I´m looking for some parts for my barracuda 1969.
driverside grill trim
driverside door trim
headlight bezels
tailights

Thanks Daniel

I need a A-body 8.75 housing, don't really need the axles etc, just a bare housing if possible. I'm in Lancaster, CA. 93536

Appreciate what you're doing here, wish it could assist. Am looking for a dash speaker grille for 1962 valiant. Understand the metal ones in 60-61 are same size.

1972 duster passenger fender, also passenger door window glass if any let me know thanks.

Jeremy, thanks for your time, hope you find what you're looking for. I'm looking for dash speaker grille for 62 valiant. Metal ones in 60-61 work as well. Thanks

Jeremy,
If you get a chance, could you check price/availability for a '62 Valiant 4-door;

Heater box
Door panels
Armrests

Thanks!

looking for front green armrests in great shape ,taillight lenses in great condition ,also siil plates ...for a 72 swinger ...thanks

65 barracuda parts ,tail lights , head light bezels grill,emblems , 1 13 "sport hubcap other parts tofollow

I guess it's because I live here in Oregon and have been there a million times, but is there any reason that people can't just Google Wildcat Auto Wrecking in Sandy Oregon and get on their website or call them directly?they're really nice people and their prices are quite high in most cases but also will be helpful in finding you to get you what you need.check it out I took pictures when I was there this last summer.View attachment 20140401_135647.jpg

View attachment 20140401_135702.jpg

View attachment 20140401_135759.jpg

I am looking for side marker lights all 4 and 4 chrome wheel well trim fender pieces.
Thx,
SaS

I will be going up to the yard about once a week and there are literelly hundreds of mopars being parted. I would be glad to take photos and get prices for what you need. Theres a ton of stuff. Also if your interested in projects, there are a lot of them too. Send me a PM with inquiries so I can add them to my notes. Thanks, Jeremy

All parts and cars are located in the Portland, OR area.

Click photos to enlarge

I'm looking for front and rear arm rests for a 64-66 barracuda/valiant and several other parts. Message sent

Hey all, with my current job, I am unable to spend anytime up there. Just give Vanessa a call and she will be glad to help. The phone number is really easy to find on google.

Thank you

i am looking for a passenger side manual door mirrior for my 74 swinger. i also am looking for taillight bezeles for a 74 scamp for someone else. thnx, mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back