Hurricane Fiona Direct Hit .

-
Thoughts and prayers to all of you in the path of Ian.
Does anyone know how 'JimJimJimmy' did after Fiona passed over him? I haven't seen another post from him since Post #1 on this thread. Hope all is well.

@4spdragtop I was confused for a second when I read your post because the new software includes a big ad for K1 speed in your post yes inside your actual post with the agrees and likes all below it making it look like it was apart of your post..
Seems the new software is better suited for advertising than it is for the users of the site. Just saying

1664473880891.png

It looks like the only bridge leading to Ratrod Al's place was destroyed so he may have bigger problems than we can imagine. Hope and pray they and their property are ok, Joe

THANKS GUYS well we were hit fairly good loosing trees and power which i still don't have , just got my internet back tonight it was nothing campared to Flordia . I hope Rat Rod Al and all of our great menbers from Flordia are well , it don't look good down there . I wish i could help them somehow .

THANKS GUYS well we were hit fairly good loosing trees and power which i still don't have , just got my internet back tonight it was nothing campared to Flordia . I hope Rat Rod Al and all of our great menbers from Flordia are well , it don't look good down there . I wish i could help them somehow .
How did your boat fare?

How did your boat fare?
my boat faired out good i had 12 3/4'' poly steel roaps tied to the wharf which is new , my boat laid about 12' off the wharf . only 2 ropes broke . i was lucky and have a good wharf.

Here's a pic I found online of the "nest" the Superbird in Post #80 came from.
The caption says the bottom two cars were taken out of the garage before the water started rising.
The rising waters washed the Superbird and Daytona off of the lifts and out the garage door.
There's is another pic where it looks like the Daytona suffered a broken rear window and some other damage from windblown objects hitting it.

a-1970-plymouth-superbird-is-yet-another-four-wheeled-victim-of-hurricane-ian_2.jpg

still no power yet hopefully next week . well gotta go fire the Husky up for another day of cutting .

Hopefully the end is near.

Jack
finally after 16 1/2 days we have power once again . 35 bucks a day for generator fuel gets old quick . A big thanks for the power crews and thanks to the State of Maine for sending all of the power line workers without your help we would still be in the dark for quite some time yet .

That is great news. I have been where I didn't get power restored for a week or so after a storm. We don't know how much we depend on it until we don't have it. Hopefully everything will get back to normal soon, Joe

Glad there is progress! :thumbsup:
It's amazing the way people(utility workers etc) come together in tough times! When we had the big wind burst for the day it was incredible seeing all the different utility companies (US as well) helping out for weeks.:canada::usflag:

Glad there is progress! :thumbsup:
It's amazing the way people(utility workers etc) come together in tough times! When we had the big wind burst for the day it was incredible seeing all the different utility companies (US as well) helping out for weeks.:canada::usflag:

-
Back