Hurricane readyness

-

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
got the best I have in garage along with my sisters 67 mustang and the neighbor kids gay mobile (Miata) home is all boarded up and dads place is all boarded up, pets are having to get aquainted with other pets and doing the best I can to be prepared to ride this storm out, Keep us in your prayers.
Wagg's

So, you are staying there and riding it out? Just looked you up on the map... Sis in law and family not far from you in Spring Hill are staying. No idea what they did to prepare. Best wishes and prayers for all of ya down there.

Praying for you and praying this Irma is near her end. She has been a real *****.

Best to you Waggin, hoping it is not as bad as the hype by the time it reaches your area.

So Mustangs with MOPARs. (And others)
Dogs with cats.
The wolf with the lamb, the leopard with the goat and the calf with the lion.
It's the end of the world.

upload_2017-9-10_8-9-32.jpeg

ok I'm signing off my ears are flappin in the wind, my flea's are flying off, I gotta gooooooooooooooooo ya'll be safe :)
Wagg's

Waggin- Any word yet on how your makin out?
God speed my friend. Keep us posted as you can. Hope you and your family make it thru this mess.

Keep safe Waggin... We'll see you on the other side... :welcome:

Stay safe down there waggin.

My son lives in St Petersburg and decided to go inland to Tampa to a "Hurricane Proof" hotel. So far, so good. Hopefully the surge will stay low and his place in St. Petersburg will be OK.

Hey Mr Waggin,
Your mailbox is full. Imwomdering if you have the time to get a few dents out of some stainless windshield trim for my '74 Duster Project?
wstrim.jpeg

-
Back