HURRY, Order yours TODAY!!!!

-
I wouldn't believe that **** even IF my crackpipe hadn't gone out:toothy10:

:angry7: :violent1:

damn it, where is the "slapfight" smiley when I need it :lol:

hey I think it makes a 440 fit easier under the hood when applied..:toothy10::toothy10:

Hell I will just find out where he lives walk over there and get me a whole **** load of them beings he is only a town away from me.

You know what, these things are really popular in Europe believe it or not.

I worked with a british guy a few years ago and when he came back from our summer vacation he brought one of these back home with him from England and had me install it on is caddy. I have no idea if it worked, but he was willing to try anything that would save him cash so he'd have more money for beer.

Man, I miss that guy....he was the funniest, most honest and real person I've ever met. I don't miss working on his caddy however.... I spent a long hot 4th of July putting a water pump on that thing for $100....what was I thinkin' ???:error: Ok, back on topic..

Looks like something from Toy's-Are=Us store. :rolleyes::toothy4:

[sarcasm]man, i wonder why all the big manufactures haven't caught on to the $1 miracle part. Boy are they missing out on millions![/sarcasm]

Sweet! I'm thinking of going to the cabinet section at Home Depot to save a fortune on shipping.

I wouldn't believe that **** even IF my crackpipe hadn't gone out:toothy10:
They really work, i put one on my 440 scamp and it went from 330 horsepower to 383 horsepower? I am thinking about buying another one to get it over 400 horsepower? Jus:read2:t kidding....Such BS.

Amazing they make one for every model of car you can think of...........LOL!! It's hard to believe people will actually believe and buy crap like this, I think a pet rock was a better investment!!!

I bet there's another version for "natural male enhancement"....

Pure bullshit. I've been wrenching on cars for over 35 yrs. and the best way to improve mileage on a gas -guzzler is to either keep it parked, or drive it like your transporting nitroglycerin. With a very light foot.

BTW: What the hell you want a Colt for JR? I thought they all rotted back to the base elemnets of iron & steel YEARS ago?

I thought those things were for stopping vapor lock . I have a pet rock on my fridge will that save me money if i stick on my car lol.

But wait!!! There's more!!! I just don't know how you guys can pass this up - like the testimonials say: It has the official 'TurboMag' logo and looks cool under the hood!! All those testimonials musta come from Furds and bowtie owners.

I noticed they had a lot of "testimonies" from service men, and the more you add the better the mileage. with that in mind I'm ordering 500 for my Newport the 383 should get what 90mpg?

Gotta love the "testimonials"

"I have recieved gains of approximatly 3 gallons per mile!!! "

WOW

Grant

They left out the part about throwing salt over your shoulder and spinning around 3 times while chanting, "Aspinctersayswhat".

I was reading the feedback, I can't believe how many morons are buying these things,they're selling like 30 a day; most for a few cents but some for $7.99 and lots of 6 for $34.99, I even saw one for $50......for zip ties and magnets!!!! I read a few pages back and noticed some people complained that shipping was high, apparently they're sticking it to them there too.

I've been layed off for two weeks now, I should start making these things and build my fortune.....oh wait....I have a soul

I bet there's another version for "natural male enhancement"....

Pure bullshit. I've been wrenching on cars for over 35 yrs. and the best way to improve mileage on a gas -guzzler is to either keep it parked, or drive it like your transporting nitroglycerin. With a very light foot.

BTW: What the hell you want a Colt for JR? I thought they all rotted back to the base elemnets of iron & steel YEARS ago?

This is what started it, it's all Aces fault!!!

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=38428

Oh yeah, Ross, Nothing will help that 383 get better mileage so you should just park it in my driveway and leave the keys on my doorstep for me.

-
Back