Hurst Duster? Was there such an animal?

-

Cranky

One of the banned Henchmen from FBBO
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
A buddy of mine saw a red white and blue Duster which had Hurst emblems on it. He took pics but you can't tell much from them.....and told him I never heard of one.

You can stick a Hurst emblem on your *** but that don't mean nuthin.

...............Your best bet is to talk to Larry Shephard, maybe he will tell you about the B engine dusters...............kim.............

I plan on putting one of these on the back of my Dart because it is.

59656-lg.jpg

I had a 64 Valiant with a factory Hurst 4 speed, 225. I think it was a competition plus shifter.

Mid 70's red, white and blue duster was the hang ten. My brother owned one back then. White with red and blue stripes. His was a 318 auto.

Mid 70's red, white and blue duster was the hang ten. My brother owned one back then. White with red and blue stripes. His was a 318 auto.
Forgot about the Hang 10 Dusters....never did see very many but did see them.

IIRC Hang 10 was a Dart Sport.

Similar Duster was the Space Duster.

IIRC Hang 10 was a Dart Sport.

Similar Duster was the Space Duster.
I believe you're right. Space Duster....now that sounds strange lol. Only heard of that in recent times but I've never been big on A body cars. Only owned a 67 and a 69 Dart and my girlfriend drove the 69 most of the time.

wasn't there a spirit of 76 dart sport or something ?
also white with red and blue stripes?

wasn't there a spirit of 76 dart sport or something ?
also white with red and blue stripes?

Yes there was an original paint one sitting in a junk yard near me for years.
It was a slant with a 4-speed.

sounds like a chevy thread to me,you know drill a couple holes put an emblem on it and bang your camaro's an SS.

The closest thing to that would be the PLAN to build some max-wedged top/440 equipped Demons for SS/E. One of the mopar magizines did an article on them & Mr. Norm's had one built. Greg Fernauld of "SS & FX" built the car so I was told & it's actually quite a cool package.

-
Back