-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JD Erisman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I bought this Hurst Promatic 2 shifter as you see it with a plan to install, then changed plans. It only comes with what you see. It doesn’t look as though it was ever installed, no marks, scratches etc.. other than maybe shelf ware. It moves firmly, has a nice action. If you want the cable, cover etc.. they are all available separately from Summit Racing etc.. A complete shifter sells for $350 or more depending on where you look. If you don’t need all of the other components it is a good way to install a great ratchet shifter for cheap. Asking $75, that includes shipping anywhere in the US.

D9D28646-AF4B-4309-AAE4-8FEDDC26782E.jpeg

8731A24A-7D94-4D69-B55A-6295028FB754.jpeg

20555DAB-49F8-452C-B81A-5C90DBD0F224.jpeg

I bought this Hurst Promatic 2 shifter as you see it with a plan to install, then changed plans. It only comes with what you see. It doesn’t look as though it was ever installed, no marks, scratches etc.. other than maybe shelf ware. It moves firmly, has a nice action. If you want the cable, cover etc.. they are all available separately from Summit Racing etc.. A complete shifter sells for $350 or more depending on where you look. If you don’t need all of the other components it is a good way to install a great ratchet shifter for cheap. Asking $75, that includes shipping anywhere in the US.
"as you see it" I don't see anything. Pics are required in sale threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back