Husband's birthday - help me find these parts?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you get the parts and if they don't look A-1 you can have them buffed. The trim pieces are stainless so if you know someone without your husband knowing you can get them looking brand spanking new.

Should any auto body shop do that? There's one right up the street from me ---- or would a detailing shop be better? ORRRRRRRR I can just hold out till after I give them to him because he has a compressor and buffer.

This is what I use by Dico. I pick all this up at Ace Hardware. Three different stages which consists of three different compounds and buffing wheels. The compound is what I'm holding in my hand and the wheel is different "grain" that is on the buffer. I just thought you might want to know. Or just let your husband do it later.

DSC01453.jpg

DSC01454.jpg

DSC01455.jpg

This is what I use by Dico. I pick all this up at Ace Hardware. Three different stages which consists of three different compounds and buffing wheels. The compound is what I'm holding in my hand and the wheel is different "grain" that is on the buffer. I just thought you might want to know. Or just let your husband do it later.

Yeah - I'm not even touching that. It won't have a good ending. The pieces will be unrecognizable and just turn to dust if I do it.......... I'll tell him about that compound though. We just got an Ace Hardware about 4 or 5 miles from me.

100_2036.jpg
Here's a pic of my full top. Should be alot out there on 72's as the option was free for 72 model year.

100_2036.jpg

Did you find what you need yet? I may know where a set is, but wouldn't get to check till the weekend of the 13th.

I'm waiting on two guys to get back to me........hopefully that will go through. But can I let you know in a few days just in case I'm not able to get them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back