HW's 1963 Dart GT race car build.

-
Hector? Hector?

Anyway, 1963 Dodge Dart GT Hamtramck MI Plant SO # 586672. That is the VIN.

long time no anything from me but that should change soon, been workin' and schoolin'... i put in a big order with napa today to try and knock out a bunch of stuff on the front end and finish up my scarebird brake conversion. just need to get my hubs drilled out to 5x114.3mm (5x4.5) to fit the toyota rotors. bushings and stuff are all new rubber units because they are cheap and i really just want to get this thing moving under its own power before i worry about aesthetics, so i decided to just rough in the body work until later but i am cutting out these wheel well lips with the '68 HEMI DART template that i bought when i was 13 and havent ever used until now. i think it will look ok. better than whats there now.
alright guys im out of here should have another update this weekend...

424325_3328903308322_1440642816_33214591_72214950_n.jpg

Those fender cutouts will really help in tire selection, wish I had your time!

well i got side tracked with my DD for a bit, and again debated selling the dart. but we should be back up and picking away at it soon. the weather is motivating. im just going to short cut the build as much as possible to get it MOVING under its own power, then build it the way it should be. having critical parts scattered to different people that dont always hold their word on things is frustrating. haven't forgot about you guys. ill update when something is done thats worth sharing.

best wishes, hector.

I see that your getting along with your project. That's great. Keep that focus and the car will turn out just fine.

-
Back