I Am Finally 21!!!

-

73golddusterkid

Gold Duster Kid
Reaction score
My name is Drew, i've been on here for a while and have gotten some valuable info from all the mopar faithful. But as of midnight I am 21 and bought my first beer (legally). I can't wait to finally hit the bar scene and have a good time, just thought i would share :burnout::drinkers:

congrats on making it to 21 but as was stated be careful , not to ruin your buzz but here are some prices for D.U.I. fees in IL 1500 dollar retion fee for lawer 6 month no license and the ticket cost plus classes that are usually court ordered and when you go to get your license back they can still deny you because the "paper work was not cronoligicaly ordered " the reason I know this is because 5 out of the 10 guys I work with have had D.U.I.s and two are trying to get theirs back lots of hoops to go through
THERE Im done sorry I dont mean to lecture you just be smart ( you own a mopar so thats obviously not a problem for you) :) congrats and enjoy I stopped drinking @ 21 LOL Ill stop now CONGRATS WHOOT WHOOT party time!!

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday and stay safe with your new found freedoms....seems like it took forever to get to 21 doesn't it...just wait the next twenty years goes alot faster..and the twenty after that goes even faster...

Happy Birthday Drew. If you're going to drink leave the keys at home. It may save your car and most importantly your life. You've got a lot of life left. Don't squander it on drinking and driving. All the best. Mike

Congrats Drewski. A DUI up here in WA state is 3-5000 minimum. Just sayin.

And you don't need alcohol to have a good time. Don't use it as a crutch to forget about things or to make you feel better. Thats what the ol' lady is for.

But by all means go out and get ****-housed a couple times. You've earned it.

Friend of mine was given the option of 5 years in jail or surrender your license for life.

At 36 he could never drive again (he is 42 now). He has had 5 DUI arrests.

I worked at a bar as a bouncer and a bartender at one time. Do yourself a favor and don't let people talk you into drinking something you don't want to. A 3 wisemen might sound fun but its really not and it's NASTY. Have a sober ride home ALWAYS and know your limits? Remember to respect people even when your drunk.

Yup and stay away from shooters called screaming chickens...dont ask me how I know.

Gotta have sex on the beach though.And if the bar tender is hot ask for a sloe screw against the wall.Hehe,it's an actual drink for which I have not the ingredients,lol.

Also beware of jello shooters,as they will sneak up and make you look at the ceiling against your will

Have a Happy Birthday Drew!Woop it up a couple times,but it,s cheaper to grab a 12 pack and hangout in the shop and tinker with Mopars.Please don,t drink and drive!Play safe!

Ahhhhhhhhh.... Yes 21.

Live it up bro. Have a good time, drink it up and kill a hooker.

What? Don't look at me like that. It's a tradition! :angry7: :toothy10: :dontknow: :poke:

Wylde1.

Geez, when I was 21, I was working a full-time job and attending college full-time plus partying almost every night. Seems like a lifetime ago. Bourbon and beer sent me home on autopilot too many times. Not safe!:snakeman:

Happy Birthday Drew!!! Ahhh 21. I've got socks older than that. Come to think of it, everything I have is older than that LOL! Be safe and smart brother.

Happy 21st birthday! :eek:ccasion: Now that will likely be the last time you use the word "finally" to express your age.

Happy birthday. My grandpa used to say "no matter how good you are at dinking, you can't make a career out of it". (My cousin used to add "...but that doesn't mean you can't try for awhile"). Be safe and sane; listen to that quiet little voice that says "Maybe this what I'm about to do isn't a smart idea" -- it's usually right. And if you have been drinking, even if you're sure you're okeh to drive, you're not; don't.

-
Back