I am having a problem with another member

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1973dusterkid

Watch This
Reaction score
Ok so I sold a sterring box and pitmen are to mopar head on 07/02/12
He is saying that the box was locked up and a POS.

It is not my falt that he bought it and it would not work for what he was doing and he wants his money back.

I had 3 people that were there when I was taking it off. I have to turn the wheels to take it off and I also had to steer the van to get it on the trailer. This was in a running drivable van. I am not refunding you money because the part you got was in fine working order. I even cut the shaft like you asked so it would be cheaper to ship. If this part was not any good I would never have sold it to you.

this is probably better to keep between u 2 guys and get this resolved. i wouldnt have started a thread just yet....

I started it before he did becuse I have nothing to hide.
And I pretty sure he was going to post a thread about it.

I don't know you or the member your talking about but if you say you had 3 people witness it worked good I have no reason to doubt you.

The one thing that I find puzzling is your comment "It is not my falt that he bought it and it would not work for what he was doing and he wants his money back." Unless you didn't say it was a van steering box and he thought he was buying a car box. If that's the case that's one of those grey areas cause some will say it's not your fault because he should have asked what it was off of if you didn't say while others will say this is a site about A-bodies so if you didn't say what it was off of a person would tend to naturally think it was for an A-body. I learned a long time ago to always ask questions if the ad doesn't clearly state what it's for.

You might want to send him a PM with a link to this thread and see if he'll get involved. That way we hear his side of the story.

I don't know you or the member your talking about but if you say you had 3 people witness it worked good I have no reason to doubt you.

The one thing that I find puzzling is your comment "It is not my falt that he bought it and it would not work for what he was doing and he wants his money back." Unless you didn't say it was a van steering box and he thought he was buying a car box. If that's the case that's one of those grey areas cause some will say it's not your fault because he should have asked what it was off of if you didn't say while others will say this is a site about A-bodies so if you didn't say what it was off of a person would tend to naturally think it was for an A-body. I learned a long time ago to always ask questions if the ad doesn't clearly state what it's for.

You might want to send him a PM with a link to this thread and see if he'll get involved. That way we hear his side of the story.

i agree here . if the box was clearly described as an A series van box, and it was in good working order, then , its up to you whether or not to return the money. it would be a bad thing to return the money and get a jacked up box back. this could go either way. but i personally will return anything i sell plus the shipping, but thats just how i roll. sorry im no help here

i agree here . if the box was clearly described as an A series van box, and it was in good working order, then , its up to you whether or not to return the money. it would be a bad thing to return the money and get a jacked up box back. this could go either way. but i personally will return anything i sell plus the shipping, but thats just how i roll. sorry im no help here

I would do the same as long as the box is in the same condition as when
shipped

Because this is the right thing to do. Starting this thread because "I know he was going to" is kinda childish. If you are right why they hurry to defend yourself? At any rate, there is always the OTHER side of the story......

He know it was off the van but now sure if he was putting it on another van

I would be happy to reture the money + shipping if I was not 100% sure it worked + had other that were hanging out at the time I took it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back